How long has it been for you?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some of us are perfectly content to be single and sexless forever. i'm glad i don't see myself as cattle for a man to buy, milk or no milk.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One was angry because of the "counting" part of my last time for sex, which is now 2 and counting....the other was sad about going almost a year without sex while married. It wasn't by my choice either.

Sorry to read that happened.:frown1: Especially the year without while married. I knew one person went the last 4 years of her marriage without sex. They loved each other but he had a very difficult health situation, including dialysis which left him exhausted and with medical issues which also kept him from being able to take the drugs that are usually prescribed to men. eventually he died which was even sadder because he really was a wonderful man. She got herself a boyfriend 6 years after that.

I can only give you a cyber-hug.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to read that happened.:frown1: Especially the year without while married. I knew one person went the last 4 years of her marriage without sex. They loved each other but he had a very difficult health situation, including dialysis which left him exhausted and with medical issues which also kept him from being able to take the drugs that are usually prescribed to men. eventually he died which was even sadder because he really was a wonderful man. She got herself a boyfriend 6 years after that.

I can only give you a cyber-hug.

Thanks, hugs are always most welcome! I wish I could tell you that it had been some medical issue but it wasn't. It was just a lack of interest on his part. It was just another part of what lead to our eventual divorce. What's really sad is that I still love him and I really do miss him. I just don't miss the lack of intimacy or all the bickering that was going on.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
almost a year and a half. i was seeing someone and it was not the right combination of people to be together and it messed w/my head a bit. i've had offers in the last year and a half, the offers were flattering, but nothing i'd take seriously. sex is fun, but, i don't want anything added to my life that adds more stress. as in a messed up relationship. what i miss is the connection along with the sex.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's been recent for me, but not recent enough!!! When he's on the road I seem to get the hornies bad because he's not here. But when he's here I take him for granted. Sigh. I'm mixed up.

And the kicker is that I was celibate for over two years once and very content to remain that way. Until I met him of course. Now I can't stand to go over a week without.

Sweetie, when you get home just get undressed and come to bed, ok?

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ding! Ding! Ding! :)

You seem like a hopeless romantic. And this thread was made to lend some hope, right? I know all you wanted to hear is how others have long dry spells, and you're fine. You are. In the meantime here is some advice:

Gain some weight and cut your eyebrows. If some guy likes you then, you've found your match for at least the next decade. I mean, all relationships end, so take what you can get. Plus, you can lose weight and pencil the brow hair in until the fuzz grows back.

Last edited:

Babexo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a preety good "FWB" relationship with a couple guys, soo usually i had sex 2-3 times a week.
would much rather have sex then masturbate,
cant go long without sex, longest that i can remember was a month

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally disagree. In an unhealthy committed relationship MAYBE. But you're seeing the negative 'commitment phobe' end of things.

Sorry, but when you are in any casual relationship, you really do'nt care. I guess that's why they call it casual. How could not caring lead to any kind of drama? In a healthy, commited relationship, you care enough to accept any drama that comes your way.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
some of us are perfectly content to be single and sexless forever.

I used to be surprised by how the membership of LPSG - a place where people openly discuss masturbation, strapons, penis enlargement, and all manner of activities that would be considered 'unnatural' by the mainstream - would be so closed-minded about the possibility that sex just might not be as important to some people as it is to others.

Forget all that other stuff - not liking sex is the last taboo.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be surprised by how the membership of LPSG - a place where people openly discuss masturbation, strapons, penis enlargement, and all manner of activities that would be considered 'unnatural' by the mainstream - would be so closed-minded about the possibility that sex just might not be as important to some people as it is to others.

Forget all that other stuff - not liking sex is the last taboo.
so true.

though it would be less taboo if i had a face like a walrus's arse.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can sex not be important!

Well, it's been since March for me so I guess it takes a back seat in my life too :-C.