How long has it been for you?

B_gundyone

1st Like
Media
I go about 6 months at a time without it. My fiancé gets to come home for two weeks then he's gone again overseas for 6 more months. Toys help but fleur is right about the battery ones they break alot. The ones without are the best

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing sex with a buxom lover - 24 hours.

A very pleasant mutual blow job with a new friend - 10 hours.

This is totally off topic. Yourr hook up last night 1. Has nothing to do with the OP and 2. You're not a woman.

This is the "woman's issues" sub forum and the post was directed towards them. Men are obviously welcome to post but this isn't a 'last time I banged a chick' thread or a 'reporting of your conquests' thread.

Actually *read* the OP and thread before you post!

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is totally off topic. Yourr hook up last night 1. Has nothing to do with the OP and 2. You're not a woman.

This is the "woman's issues" sub forum and the post was directed towards them. Men are obviously welcome to post but this isn't a 'last time I banged a chick' thread or a 'reporting of your conquests' thread.

Actually *read* the OP and thread before you post!
Sincere apologies. i have done this before and I regret my shortsightedness.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still thinking with this other head, obviously...
(trying to score brownie points)
No brownie points attempts, just unobservant and thoughtless.
Also probably influenced by the strong hot toddy I had in the middle of a particularly stressful week. I will pay more attention to the Op in the future, I promise.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't get a chance to read all the responses, because I am on fone. But I had to respond to this. I have had two long periods of celibacy, from around 04-late 08/nearly 09. And another that lasted from 97-02.

For the same reasons Fleur doesn't, lost interest in all casual sex by the late 90s. No probs w/ it, but it is not for me. I had opportunities, but opted out of all of them. I began to hate the, "So why are you single/not sexually active again? Such a waste." comments.

cmk71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 months and it wasn't good!! I crave a sexy guy who actually knows what he's doing!!

Cliff Richard is the only person to have had a drought in each of the last 5 milleniums. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been a very, very, very long time for me. I go through vibes like tissue! It's not that I don't love sex - I do and I still consider myself to be a very sexual person. It's just that I am not interested in casual sex at all anymore. If I never have sex again, I'm at peace with that. Besides during the first half of my life, I had a lot of sex, so maybe this is life balancing out!

It's all good. I like the feedback I get on my body here and I like the flirtations that exist. But to have sex again, I need more and I deserve more.