How long has it been for you?

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Long enough, but I am still well within my comfort zone for not having a romantic and sexual relationship. I dislike rushing into things and am not a huge fan of doing the naughty without at least some relationship or acquaintance tether. I tend to regret the hit-and-quit act too much and I'm a bit more of a lover of people than just the act of pickle tickling. :kiss::smirk:

When I get bummed out by, or start focusing on my lack of relationship(s) it's a pretty clear indication that something needs to change :puppy_dog_eyes:

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been 4 weeks for me. I had Gastro, then my man was going through a funk in his sex drive and then i had gastro again. We don't live together and usually see each other 2 times on average a week. I can't wait to break this draught. It is killing me

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there Fleur and all,

Interesting thread. For me it's a bit like the desert and the ocean. Either nothing or everything. I had a fairly sexless marriage, and after my divorce eight years ago I took my sexuality as a project and just explored and explored and explored... Different men, parties, clubs, 3somes, 4somes, moresomes, you name it. Then a friend suggested I'm becoming addictive to sex and I slowed down, got focused on work etc and had a fairly quite period on that front. I find that whenever I am in sexless mode, I don't feel that I'm missing it, but as soon as I have some I want more.

Recently I went travelling around the world and had a few flings along the way. When I came back to London it was more than ten months without. And then I decided to go back to the swinging scene and go to clubs and fucked nearly 50 men in less than a month! I love NSA sex and the freedom it provides. If it ever becomes complicated (like somebody falling in love with me or something), I un-complicate it very quickly by reminding the guy my boundaries. Sometimes it goes back into NSA/FWB mode and when the guy can't handle it, I just disengage.

My best friend (a gay man who actually introduced me to LPSG) tells me I think very much like a man when it comes to sex... Probably true too. AND having said all that, when true lovemaking comes my way, tender and kind I love it very much too. But definitely enjoy having lots of cock just for the fun of it...

If you want to read about some of my experiences, check my website. I just started writing, and would love to hear what you guys think...

Anyway, my 2 pence on the subject.

Happy NY everyone,

Alison xxx

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Almost three years now. Only really want it every now and again which scares the life out of me.

I'm a firm believer in "use it or lose it" when it comes to libido. I've turned many-a-low libido-men into sex crazed cave men because I fed their inner cave men with primitive sex.