how long has it been since you got it?

D

deleted3782

Damn! I see that some of u studs have gone two years without...Why?

Different reasons for different people. I'm sure most of the guys here could hop on to Craig's List or some other gay sex site and find a guy in a minute...but I suspect they want more. Your priorities are different than some of these guys...and that's OK (though sometimes frustrating and/or depressing).

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good heavens! Here I was bitching to my wife that she only wants to do it two or three times a week.

I did get laid this morning.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ut oh, I am not a guy. Seems like I am the only female that doesn't get laid.
My last time was with a fuck buddy, who would have been more if he didn't have to go back to the US, which I already knew about when I first met him.
Reason why I haven't been laid in so long is that, no matter how horny I am, I am absolutely not interested in one night stands.
I have been on dates in the past 2 years, but nothing serious. So unless I am in a somewhat serious relationship again, no sex for me (god, that could be a few years....).

uhdicktedtocock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been 19 days for me. I can't honestly imagine going more than six months without sex. I tend to lose my mind for the first 72 hours afterward if I don't get more. I seem to come back to my senses after a week (i.e. I still think about sex all the time but I can actually concentrate on other things when needed, haha.).

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for me, tooooo long! :frown1::mad:

i would give anything for a fuck, a long thick one.

i think i'll go mad without one soon!

That's pretty gay for a 1%'er

I think it was a year in January, either that or it'll be a year in April.

I agree, 1% gay! LIAR! :liar::bsflag::banghead2:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A year since I was actually inside a vagina. But if we're talking about the last time I actually ejaculated through sex...

2 or 3 years :eek:

D

deleted3782

I can but hope your "madness" isn't a result of a lack of sex. It would be a shame to let a body like yours go unused. :cool:

Heh thanks. My body is not unused, I take advantage of myself every day. :wink: