How long have you gone without deliberately jacking or sex

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After my twin sons were born! lol....feeding, sleeping, eating, working...simply no time or energy left!

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 3 months was actually a competition with my uncle while I spent the summer with him. We're both nudists nothing sexual just for fun and his like a friend rather than an uncle cuz he is only 7 yrs older...

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won by the way... I started again, now on my 2nd month trying to go a year...
It just feels good teasing yourelf and denying gratification.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Without jacking? Probably about 2 weeks.

Without sex? Still a virgin, much to my chagrin.

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
I tried an expereince a few years back, I wanted to see how long I could last, test my will power. I lasted exactly 100 days.
Did the same when I was about 18. Just got my own bedroom, so there was no need to deny myself. Lasted 30 days and I bet I haven't gone 2 weeks since without an orgasm(except when I was on Xanax).

D_Fred Friction

Experimental Member
Media
I went about 5 months without jacking off once. I was a virgin when I got married. The longest without sex after the first time was about 6 weeks after my daughter was born, but I had a couple hand jobs from my wife during that time. =)

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Without sex was six months following the downfall of my marriage. JO abstinence personal record was a year and a half ago when I was really sick and being treated for Lyme Disease with twice daily antibiotics. I had no inclination or energy and absolutely zero libido. Four months without JO session at that time. Other than that, I've never gone more than ten days.