How long have you had your current avatar?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It think about 3 months into joining when I finally figured out how to do it. I searched for something I thought looked unique that no one else had. Later I found out that someone else uses the same Avatar, but he doesnt post as much.

I never bothered to change it because I hate it when members change Avatars. (with the acception of Dolfette, or any female that uses their own pic of themselves) My eye gets trained to see the pic when I scan the page. And I like to identify members by their Avatar pic. There are members whos posts/ threads I enjoy, and others I'd rather skip over.

My favorite comment I got for it was in the thread about renaming the Avatar in the jokes section. Someone called it "an Egyptian cockring". I thought that was the funniest out of all of them.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shortly after joining.

Something about a pussy in heat seemed appropriate for this site.

I used a different pic of the same cat at someone's request but changed it back within a few days.

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since I joined, almost four and a half years ago.

I keep thinking I should change it, but I (coincidentally) just got a visitor message this morning telling me it's great, so I guess I'll leave it up.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since today when I figuured I might as well put one up since there seems to be an outcry against those who don't. I am also attempting to make most my posts at least 2 sentences long since someone got upset that I had not done that a few times. Apparently being able to sum up ideas quickly is offensiive to dimwits who post nonsense about their imaginary sex life. Who knows maybe I'll make all my posts dozens upon dozens of paragraphs long to keep those moaners silent.

My brief worded postings will still exist in fun and games and in welcome section and when I damn well feel like it and since I can type quickly~~~if not always correctly~~~I might even post 7 or 8 times in 10 minutes. {not} sorry if that offends the pretenders.

Back now to the origniinal question, I got my avatar today.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is the Funniest post i have read...this year?? onslow..haha
I am cracking up
and its not even in the funnies'
Just HAD to tell you..didna want to disrupt the flow of this thread
but wtf..worth it
enz

joyboytoy79