How long is Danny D?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
there was another thread where he was estimated to be about 8.5" based on the video where he uses a fleshlight. i think it's safe to say he's about 8.5 or 9
I'd agree with that, it looks particularly monstrous on his skinny frame!

He stars in a movie with Ian Scott and Omar (Young harlots). His length is slightly longer but he doesn't dwarf the other two like a true 11 incher would. (They are closer to 8")

Seriously, and I'm NOT trying in any way to brag about my own cock size, but comparing my own measurements to Danny D, there's no way that he's less than 12 inches. If I could take a picture with my fully erect cock side by side with Danny's, his massive cock would dwarf mine. If his is unnatural, I want to buy whatever it is that he's using, even though I already cause pain when having sex with my wife, and again, I'M NOT BRAGGING! I am just blessed I guess...

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, and I'm NOT trying in any way to brag about my own cock size, but comparing my own measurements to Danny D, there's no way that he's less than 12 inches. If I could take a picture with my fully erect cock side by side with Danny's, his massive cock would dwarf mine. If his is unnatural, I want to buy whatever it is that he's using, even though I already cause pain when having sex with my wife, and again, I'M NOT BRAGGING! I am just blessed I guess...
That says more about your dick of 9" according to your nick.
If he dwarf yours with his dick lenght of a generous 9"...

Use the search function how you should measure lenght.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That says more about your dick of 9" according to your nick.
If he dwarf yours with his dick lenght of a generous 9"...

Use the search function how you should measure lenght.

Well, he also claims his penis is 4 inches wide, which is over a foot of girth.

That's like reverse-birth :lmao: