1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

how long is normal?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by blackcameron, Jun 3, 2007.

1. blackcameron

blackcameron Member

Albums:
    This has been on my mind a lot lately. How long can most guys last for in a straight fuck? For example I noticed my time changes dramatically depending on a couple factors. Sometimes I ejac within a short time and other times I can milk it for more. Is this normal?

When people say they can last for a long time, that's because they use the stop n go method right? I've noticed that I can last for about 1-2 hours of jacking off if I stop for 5 seconds every so often.

Basically I'm asking, is it normal not to be able to keep jacking off for a longer period of time say 5-10 minutes? I know intensity of the strokes makes a difference, so lets say you're doing it at a relatively comfortable, slow rate.

I've read some stuff online about combating it, something about tantra and controlling breathing etc. I noticed that I can actually jerk and stop the cum from flowing, is this a good start? How long does it take to in essence de-sensitize?

One last thing, is it safe to jack off but not cum? I can reach climax a number of times but I like "keeping the feeling" and basically milking the labido effect I get. sometimes I've stretched being horny to 2-3 days. At the end I would reach climax and well...usually its a strong, powerful and really liquidy ejaculation. It's fun, but is it healthy...any down side?

Lots questions in there, sorry. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice