how long is too long

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, I chatting with this girl i met online, and the conversation turned to sex, she said she can't compare sex to anyone else but one of the early partners she had, not because he was hung, but because they had sex for 18 hrs straight. My cousin also says he went 21 hrs straight, and they both say in and out for that time period, no breaks. I find that hard to believe, so my question is, is this humanly possible? I heard that if you are erect too long it can cause damage to the penis, and really, is sex for that long going to be a good feeling?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
more than two hours and my cooch get numb, i get sleepy and i start wondering what i'll cook tomorrow.

long foreplay is good.
too long on the in&out is dull.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Check out the techniques taught in Taoist sexual practices in the book, The Multiorgasmic Man, by Mantak Chia and another sexual wizard. When you can achieve many, many orgasms without the downside of ejaculation (loss of erection and sensitivity of cockhead issues), then time is not a problem -- just imagine keeping your erection and having one orgasm after another -- would be tempting at times for a guy with a willing partner to fuck for 12 to 24 hours. I would and will when I perfect the technique myself.