How long/often can you take anal sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Indybottombiguy, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    I don't get to get fucked very often. Last weekend my boyfriend and I spent the night. The first time everything was great, he didn't last very long because it had been a while for him too. The second time (about 5 or 6 hours later) we played again; I was very sensitive inside, uncomfortable even. As we tried different positions it got better for me, I guess I loosened up or relaxed more. The next 6 hours or so I was pretty tender from friction on the entrance to my hole. We played around again the next morning; it didn't last too long. On the ride home I was sensitive; every time I would laugh (we were listening to a comedy channel on xM) I could feel my prostate was tender. We probably fucked for about an hour total give or take a 10 mins.

How long can you get fucked in the ass or how many times a day can you handle it? I would assume that the more you take the easier it is to do it more...

2. tucson0189

tucson0189 New Member

Yeah i think the more you do it then easier it gets, i havent been fucked in probably 4 or 5 years but i use toys alll the time and i try to get bigger thicker and long all the time and i usually (when im in like a really horny week) use a big toy on my ass 2 or four times a day and it gets better the more you do it

3. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

There are, no doubt, several factors involved in how long, how often, etc., but frequent sexercise is definitely one of them. To function smoothly, the relevant muscles need regular toning up, just like those anywhere else on the body. If a bottom-in-training insists on only the position(s) most comfortable for him (which may vary with different partners, of course), that too will go a long way to increasing his stamina and "after-comfort". Even experienced bottoms often prefer to start with the easier positions, until they get fully warmed-up.

4. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

Have you tried changing the water based lube that you use? whilst they all supposed to be Ph neutral some are more neutral than others - and can sting like fuck!!

Have you tried being on top, in other words sitting down on his cock so you are in more control? or spooning that can take some of the stress away.

All of that said, if you are not relaxed it is going to be harder to enter and therefore more likely to hurt. And you don't have to fuck for hours at a time, you can have a little, do something different, return to fucking and take your time - you don't have to be pounded for hours!

Have fun
    Brinz

5. JonnyEdin

JonnyEdin New Member

Oh this is a good one -a few weeks ago i met a guy with a v high sex drive and v girthy cock. The sex was awesome at first, on my back with his big dick head driving me wild but after about 30 mins i had to take a break as it was stinging a bit. I then sat on it and rode for a while but it started to sting again. I think girthy dicks squeeze the lube out quicker and the friction is a killer! I suppose the condom makes it easier on the cock but just as tough on the ass.

6. salvatruco

salvatruco Member

Albums:
    I have found that practice helps. With my ex, I found that at first he was very big, so we did not last that long. Sometimes half an hour and I would ask him if he was almost done. About 8 months after, we would do it like once a week at least and I got used to his size. Afterwards, he would ask me if it's okay to cum, I would say keep going.

7. rotterdam5

rotterdam5 New Member

My BF is huge. I am the first he has had who can take him balls deep. We have sex every morning before we get out of bed and many evening before sleep. Fortunately he's a multi cummer so I take him orally and then the second time I take him anally. His first load is huge and the second a little less so. Life is sweet!

8. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

It really depends on my partner... The longest fuck was literally from 9 to 5 (on and off but we didn't get out of the room not even to grab something to eat, I'm serious). My ass was the happiest and we had only met for a month ; )

9. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get rid of the bloody water based lube. That stuff's sheer torture.

Go spend up for some silicon lube. It's incredible stuff.

10. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:

i'm totally jealous! :tongue:

11. Ickday

Ickday Member

Mmmm :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted