How long (seconds, this time, not inches)

How long should it last?

• I'm a man, and I'm happy when it's less than 5 minutes.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I'm a man, I like it when it's >5 and <15 minutes.

Votes: 29 17.3%
  • I'm a man, I like it when it's >15 and <30 minutes.

Votes: 48 28.6%
  • I'm a man, I like it when it's >30 and <60 minutes.

Votes: 61 36.3%
  • I'm a man, I like it when it's over 60 minutes.

Votes: 20 11.9%
  • I'm a woman, and I'm happy when it's less than 5 minutes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a woman, I like it when it's >5 and <15 minutes.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I'm a woman, I like it when it's >15 and <30 minutes.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I'm a woman, I like it when it's >30 and <60 minutes.

• I'm a woman, I like it when it's over 60 minutes.

• Total voters

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I've just had an interesting conversation with my gf.
It turned out to be that, while I sometimes feel sorry for lasting too short, she's often troubled by it lasting too long.

Very simple question then: when you have regular sex (not talking about special occasions), what's your favoured duration?
I mean the actual act (penetration), foreplay excluded.

ps; just to make clear that I have absolutely no intention of bragging about "too long performances" as reported by the gf, here "too long" meant just over 10 minutes. Not that much, I thought.

Last edited:

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far it looks like us guys like it around 45 minutes...

Some things to consider for guys who want more playtime:

Big cock = she may "tire" more quickly... Use lots of foreplay and lube especially if one has "girth".

Speed - not all "bambambambam" all the time.... for the above reasons.

Variety - in stroke depth/ speed/ and angle; as well as position.
Look up the tantric animal thrusts. This will keep things interesting and stimulating for both of you.

Look at making her "squirt" using her G or Deep Spot. She will love this and want more sex :redface:.

Well-honed kegel muscles for ejaculation control.

Blessings.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Till she cums. If she cums immediately then I can cum and we can get on with the rest of the day.

Much to the chagrin of a few of my ex girlfriends im far to productive to just lounge around the house all day having sex.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there should have been a multiple choice, or an option for sometimes a quickie does the trick, to sometimes i wanna hump until i'm in traction.

average it out, then vote?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just said penetration. Foreplay could easily be a lot longer than the actual sex act.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it all depends on what the definition of "it" is. I love a whole afternoon and evening of lovemaking. But it's more than just eating and pounding away. Oh the pounding, sure make it 15 minutes or less, but if it's nice and slow, holy cow I could go for much longer!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted >5 <15.
Without pre-play, I rarely exceeded 15min. My wife allways cum very easily, sometimes within 2 a 3 minutes.
In the past she came several times, but now it's too sensitive for her, and I'm lucky if I can have a full 5minutes of penetration.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
That was me! Looks like someone has joined me now though.

Why interesting?
Men answers are right where I expected them to be. I mean, very precisely.

Women answers... well, I feel ridiculous extracting a meaning from 4 lone votes, but while on one hand I love the idea of women loving a prolonged intercourse, on the other one I'm a bit amazed by how long it is.
Stay lubricated for more than an hour it's not that common, I guess.

Having sex for an hour each day with an endowed one... you must get used to it, but it probably makes it pleasurable to walk around every single day-after.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With this recent "genital snuggling" my wife and I started, our days now seem empty if we don't do it for less than 3 hours daily. We have slowly built up our inside time to last this long, but we're making more and more minute adjustments to accommodate this latest addiction of ours.

If there was a response for over 3+ hours, I would've clicked on that one instead.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With this recent "genital snuggling" my wife and I started, our days now seem empty if we don't do it for less than 3 hours daily. We have slowly built up our inside time to last this long, but we're making more and more minute adjustments to accommodate this latest addiction of ours.

If there was a response for over 3+ hours, I would've clicked on that one instead.

I'm jealous. I want.

Men answers are right where I expected them to be. I mean, very precisely.

Women answers... well, I feel ridiculous extracting a meaning from 4 lone votes, but while on one hand I love the idea of women loving a prolonged intercourse, on the other one I'm a bit amazed by how long it is.
Stay lubricated for more than an hour it's not that common, I guess.

Having sex for an hour each day with an endowed one... you must get used to it, but it probably makes it pleasurable to walk around every single day-after.

I'm pretty much permanently lubricated. And if you run out of the natural stuff, there's always the fake stuff.

Only one of my LTRs has been with someone who was large, but in my experience when you're having sex with a larger guy that often, you get used to it. I've only had the after effect when I'm not seeing the guy very often or after a particularly hard and long session.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
voted. :smile:

i went for the high end of a happy average.
actual penetration, usually broken up with position changes, or moment of what Mr. RawDog calls genital snuggling/slow grind *i call it steeping, like tea* an hour is easy and fun.. but i went with 30-60.

i don't have an orgasm plateau, least not something that last more than a minute.. so, for me, the pleasure just keeps building, orgasm after orgasm until the blur kicks in.. think big waves of orgasmic bliss. bone deep, body engulfing waves. *shivers* until i hit the body slack float. being stingy, i prefer the boy to cum shortly after.. is not heaps selfish cuz we've been doing the grown-up enough, and the boy's orgasm is triggered by those long, kung-fu vaginal contracts of my bliss-out orgasm.

still.. quickies are awesome. those i am super horny, fuck me now, both of us cum in less than 3 mins sex slams are great. :biggrin:

so anywhere from 5 mins to hour.. or more.. i am happy.. really depends on the mood/energy.