How long should great sex last?

theforbiddenfruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Everyone.

Recently I have come to think that whilst men generally put a great deal of emphasis on size, there may be a lack on sexual thought and technique.

This led me to my question. How long should great sex last?

For there to be no confusion I mean actual penetration becasue a quicky can be a great thing and so can hours of foreplay (especially my personal favorite of giving going down on a woman.).

I appreciate all your comments and feedback.

Have a great day!

Theforbiddenfruit
7x6.3

P.S for me actual penetration up to 45min

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's no correct answer to your question. If you're actually penetrating for 45 minutes that is a long time, but if it's not pleasing to her, then what good is it? When you're satisfied and she is as well, then that's an adequate amount of time.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Its impossible to answer your question. I have had great sex that has not actually involved penetration at all.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Such an easy question: However long everyone is mutually enjoying the penetration.

When you're done, or she's done, and it's still happening it's suddenly becomes "too long".

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with everyone...there is no right answer. I am blessed with a multipy orgasmic wife. I can make her cum 3 times in about 10 minutes. We usually cum simultaneously on the third one, which sometimes causes an "aftershock" and she will orgasm again. It's GREAT sex...about 10 minutes in duration.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I orgasm really easily with the right guy, so if it lasts too long I get exhausted from being so tensed up. It takes me literally less than a minute to orgasm with my boyfriend, and I eventually get to the point where I don't really think I stop orgasming until he's done, if the pace is good enough. So 15-20 minutes is ideal for me and I don't really like it to be longer than that. I'd rather have sex more often but for shorter periods of time (so a guy that can get hard again quickly is essential!). I should stop mentioning this at some point, but I also really like anal sex . . can't take it for nearly as long though, so 5-10 minutes max.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I orgasm really easily with the right guy, so if it lasts too long I get exhausted from being so tensed up. It takes me literally less than a minute to orgasm with my boyfriend, and I eventually get to the point where I don't really think I stop orgasming until he's done, if the pace is good enough. So 15-20 minutes is ideal for me and I don't really like it to be longer than that. I'd rather have sex more often but for shorter periods of time (so a guy that can get hard again quickly is essential!). I should stop mentioning this at some point, but I also really like anal sex . . can't take it for nearly as long though, so 5-10 minutes max.

Ho Tristessa your Goddness if you are in the market for a new boyfriend I am available. One snag I am in Sydney ....:18: I am sure there is no shortage of men for you babe.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hate to be vague but it takes as long as it takes, I like lasting forever but somtimes a matter of minutes can be amazing, it all depends on the conditions and mood

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex of mine still reminisces about a time we did it upon arriving at a hotel on the first day of what was a great vacation. She swears she has never orgasmed like that in her life and counts it as some of the best sex she's had.

The whole thing wouldn't have taken ten minutes!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no correct answer to your question. If you're actually penetrating for 45 minutes that is a long time, but if it's not pleasing to her, then what good is it? When you're satisfied and she is as well, then that's an adequate amount of time.
YES! That is the right answer.:smile:

Its impossible to answer your question. I have had great sex that has not actually involved penetration at all.
WTF?!? No penetration equals no sex! What you had was at best awesome foreplay.

ihate to be vague but it takes as long as it takes, I like lasting forever but somtimes a matter of minutes can be amazing, it all depends on the conditions and mood
Ugh! Why do so many men, young ones especially think their ability to go for long periods of time equals great sex for all persons involved? :confused: Cause I can tell you from experience it does not. :yuck:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm I can satisfy my girl in as little as 5 min.. but of course not fully as 10 -20 min... if both are okey, then is great sex.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
njqt466
Ugh! Why do so many men, young ones especially think their ability to go for long periods of time equals great sex for all persons involved? :confused: Cause I can tell you from experience it does not. :yuck:[/QUOTE]

Im not saying it equals great sex I just have no rush, I'd have sex all day if I was aloud, It can go longer than it should somtimes and than its just uncomfortable. When your in the right mood and have the right chemistry sometimes hours can feel like minutes. I have no problem with a quicky in a bathroom or before bed. But if there was a way to have some sort of 3day sexcation where all you do is stay in the bedroom for a long weekend and mess around then I'll be the first to say YES