How long should great sex last?

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into lengthy sex. I can't go for hours and I'll never pretend I can. I just don't understand people who show off like that. It's like when I see some dude on here who's dick is obviously smaller than mine and he'll claim 11 inches. You just can't win when nobody's honest. Anyway, I think about 30-45 minutes is perfect. Gives you time for a whole bunch of positions without blue balls and cramped joints.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whatever. The only thing that stops me going longer than ninety minutes is that I'm not physically fit enough. I can normally hold off orgasm indefinitely, but on the other hand I might have difficulty actually attaining orgasm when I do want to ...

Anyway, great sex is not about the length of time (although I really do think that anything less than five minutes as a bare minimum is not enough to warrant the word 'great' .... )

and for me great sex does not have to include orgasm either (although sometimes it does :)) I usually prefer to make my partner cum first but it doesnt always work that way ...

anyway length of time is really not a good way to judge the greatness of sex .... there is so much more going on that is involved in the pleasure of it all ... no? ... so much more I can hardly even think where to begin to describe it ... but basically its the intensities and varieties of all the different feelings and sensations that is what gets me going ... not to mention the non-physical sensual, spiritual, and electromagnetic aspects:biggrin1:

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as I need it to last !! :) Actually, as much as I LOVE sex and multiple orgasms, 45 min is good for me or I won't be able to get up or walk properly the next day. ;-)

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as I need it to last !! :) Actually, as much as I LOVE sex and multiple orgasms, 45 min is good for me or I won't be able to get up or walk properly the next day. ;-)

Ha ha yeah :smile: See I know I'm different from a lot but yeah I lovvvvve when he lasts a long time but it's just cuz of how I'm built how I can have lots of orgasms if he stays hard. It's true tho it's not always the same cuz it depends on the mood and speed and stuff but I like I dunno 30 mins, 45 mins, sometimes more (he's awesome like that:smile:) but I talk to my best friend about this and she's like that would be way too long for her but I love it so yeah.

theforbiddenfruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for all your replies.

There are some really great comments here which I can appreciate.

To conclude I think that the length of time having sex is very imoprtant, but whats mo0re important is to have that understanding with your partner as to what their desires are at that moment and act upon it. For example, sensing that a quicky is just the thing, sex need not be hours long.

It therefore all depends on the sex we want to have at that very moment.