Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not fucking or drunk sex, but a normal satisfying session. I know answers are going to vary a lot but I'm curious because i read an article recently that surprised me because i believe on a massive survey that the average time including foreplay was like 6 or 7 minutes. Seems a little shorter than ideal to me.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like long foreplay but am happy if sex only lasts 10 minutes haha. If I've already had an orgasm during foreplay then I'm happy. If I've orgasmed during sex in 10 minutes then I'm happy for the guy to cum. If I haven't orgasmed in that time then it's likely I won't and I want it to be over with :p I've never been into really long sex. Men have never seemed to mind.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had any sexual episode last six or seven minutes - not even my first time!

Even if he gives me an orgasm during the first seven minutes it's then his turn. And, boy howdy, we could be there a good bit because if there's one thing I've learned about older men is they have stamina in spades! Sometimes that's good. Sometimes that's bad.

In our case, I can count on not scheduling anything for at least 45 minutes. Of course, a weekend bed and breakfast is a weekend. Breaks included, of course. We wouldn't want to wear anything out.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmm my experience includes everything from minutes long against the wall quickies to hours long smexy days
i've gotten off during all of them, that same for my partners
don't really have an ideal time frame for the love down
it really depends on the energy of the session

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
60-90 minutes of intense foreplay, penetration anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. If it starts to hurt because I'm getting sore then he can finish in a minute or two once I give him the go ahead to finish.

I am not into marathon sex. My ADD brain gets bored really quickly.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...until someone cries "uncle!" :D

Routine rote sex...10 mins (just get done please) :(

But sincere "I've missed you and can't wait to fuck you" long and slow...make sure we are both worked up .. anywhere between 45 mins and 2-3 hours... depending on availability of time. ..and need. (This... is what I miss most. It was so much a part of our life....sigh. sorry that's an entirely different thread)

D

deleted924715

hmmm my experience includes everything from minutes long against the wall quickies to hours long smexy days
i've gotten off during all of them, that same for my partners
don't really have an ideal time frame for the love down
it really depends on the energy of the session

+ 1

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good lord, 6-7 minutes including foreplay? :eek:

I like long foreplay but am happy if sex only lasts 10 minutes haha. If I've already had an orgasm during foreplay then I'm happy. If I've orgasmed during sex in 10 minutes then I'm happy for the guy to cum. If I haven't orgasmed in that time then it's likely I won't and I want it to be over with :p I've never been into really long sex. Men have never seemed to mind.

60-90 minutes of intense foreplay, penetration anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. If it starts to hurt because I'm getting sore then he can finish in a minute or two once I give him the go ahead to finish.
I am not into marathon sex. My ADD brain gets bored really quickly.

I guess I'm the opposite :oops: If foreplay goes on too long it annoys me.
Give me just enough foreplay to get me wet and then bring on the penetration for at least an hour ;)

To the satisfaction of all parties. That could be 5 minutes or it could be 3 hours. Time is not so important as much as passion and awareness of your partner/partners.
+1

And it also kinda depends on the intent... is it a quick "just get to O as fast as you can" shag or is it a passionate session where you really want to learn what feels good between the two of you... totally different duration.

+1

And it also kinda depends on the intent... is it a quick "just get to O as fast as you can" shag or is it a passionate session where you really want to learn what feels good between the two of you... totally different duration.
Yes indeed!