How "long/tall" is your pussy?

havefunnow

Just Browsing
Media
As in the distance from the top of the hood to the bottom of the hole? Seeing the "how deep" thread made me think of this. Im thinking hardly anyone here has measured it that way, but itd be cool if you can post your findings!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, i'm about to strip off and tether the end of a tape measure to my anus!

where the hell is the top of my hood anyway? it's not marked by a dotted line.

this thread sucks balls.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wank fodder? Not sure. What use would knowing this serve? Would it affect what girth a woman could accommodate? Probably not.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You're not the only person to think that, for sure. But I will always argue against that.

Just because one man is one thing it doesn't mean another is. Just because many men are one thing it doesn't mean all are. Just because most men are one thing it doesn't mean all are. I won't discriminate against anyone based only on his/her sex.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I tried using a tape measure but I had an orgasm. So I tried measuring with my hand and had another orgasm. So I decided just to look at it in a mirror and guess, but I had still another orgasm.

I think I'll get my husband to measure for me. I'm sure I won't orgasm from that.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I tried using a tape measure but I had an orgasm. So I tried measuring with my hand and had another orgasm. So I decided just to look at it in a mirror and guess, but I had still another orgasm.

I think I'll get my husband to measure for me. I'm sure I won't orgasm from that.

That's funny, the same thing happened to me. Damn measuring fetish!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not the only person to think that, for sure. But I will always argue against that.

Just because one man is one thing it doesn't mean another is. Just because many men are one thing it doesn't mean all are. Just because most men are one thing it doesn't mean all are. I won't discriminate against anyone based only on his/her sex.

Yeah, I know. Just thinking that it would cut down on a lot of useless reading. In the end, you always have to put up with the ridiculous in order to enjoy the sublime.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm beginning to think that men should not be allowed to be the OP on the Women's Issues Forum...
no way. the guys who are not complete morons start some of the best threads on here.

sometimes i think these guys just like the idea of having a thread in WI, they think it'll help them get in with the ladies, so they post the first piece of pointless drivel to cross their minds.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck you punk? You wanker?

*throws chocolates*

For your patience? Your welcome?

*Takes back a chocolate due to intense hunger*
How many chocolates do you have?! Your never-ending supply of chocolates could save starving nations! I think you're greedy for not sharing your supplies with the UN.