Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend achieves orgasms from both clitoral and vaginal stimulation.

I believe people are referring to stimulation of the surface of the cervix and the vaginal fornix (area of the vagina just beyond the cervix).

The required penis length to do this sort of stimulation is simply going to vary with the length of the woman's vagina (and whether the uterus is retroverted or anteroverted, etc). When a woman is not aroused, it may be easier to reach with the penis. As women become more aroused, their vaginas tend to lengthen a bit, making the fornix harder to reach.

So, probably somewhere around 5.5 to 7.5 inches on average.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had never heard of this, and most of the sex I have is with other men, so maybe that's why. But I am so turned on by it. I would love to fill in for a smaller than average husband and stretch out his wife to drive her crazy with my cock. Damn!

Aescalapious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 7 inches and can hit the cervix or, we get out the big toys. It took a bit of time for her to transition from the don't go there, to the wow that is the super inside clit. Cervical orgasm exist, but again all women are different, and may need to help show them the light. They are physically the most intense (not saying best because mental adds another layer) and once a woman has a cervical orgasm, there is no forgetting it.

My girlfriend is fairly petite, with a rather shallow vaginal canal. I can easily massage her anterior/posterior fornix with my index finger most days. She says she really enjoys this, as well as enjoying me playing with her external OS. Many woman may not enjoy having their OS played with or hit with a cock during sex, but mine says she likes how it feels and encourages me to keep playing with it.