How long will you last during sex with your partner?

svkandy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious about how long can you last during sex with your partner.
If less than 5 minutes, does your partner complain about you?
If less than 10 minutes, how does she fell?
If less than 20 minutes, Could she reach orgasm?
If more than 30 minutes, Will your partner get the pleasure fully?

By the way, does anyone tried with a sex toy to increase the pleasure of both?

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can last as long as I need to or want to. Once she has cum a bunch and she wants me to cum with her the last time, all I have to do is look at her super puffy areolas and I cum instantly. I love having control over my orgasms like that.

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On average, about 30-45 minutes. In the past I have lasted as long as an hour, but its been a while. I always make sure to make her orgasm well before I do. She is the main focus, my pleasure comes second.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Usually I give my wife an orgasm from clit play, eating pussy or from a vibe during foreplay. During actual penetration sex she cums very quickly 5 to 10 minutes. After that she is spent. She doesnt like long slow intercourse very long either. A few minutes of long deep strokes combined with short strokes and she is ready for some hard deep vigorus pounding. That usually lasts 5 to 10 minutes and like I said she is spent. Never told me I cum to quickly many times can we stop I'm getting sore.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as we get older our fucking sessions get longer. an average session for us last for over and hour. I have learned to control my cumming and really get all the pussy I want. I am able to fuck my wife until she gets all the cock she wants as well. two happy fuckers.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For us I will say it depends. Of course there are those marathon nights that might go 1-2 hours. But a regular middle of the week in bed and tired kind of sex:
10 min footsie and caress
10-15 min playing with her nipples, clit, and grinding
10 min bj and her using wand (not always a stage if we are super tired)
10-15 mins sex

That is still a total of say 45-60 mins which is a longtime on a work night. Moving things from say 10-10:30 to 11-11:30 is a decent impact the next day.

Welcome to married with kids.

smalldickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I last less than 5 minutes, my wife used to complain about it, but now we don't have sex very often she is happy for me to not take too long. My wife does not normally achieve orgasm during sex, which is why she initially complained

same here. she's normally teased me and edged me for the whole day before we have sex and normally she plays a game of countdown to when I cum. She often counts down from 10 (very slowly) and then teases me as I cum about how I couldn't even last 10 seconds knowing fully well she's made it impossible for me.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
More than 30 mins and have gone over an hour. She usually will have several orgasms and once she's had enough she's ready to stop. Sometimes I'll keep going until I've cum but other times I'll stop when she's ready. If i keep going she'll keep cumming until I'm shooting my load.
Ironically a lot of women don't necessarily like marathon sessions. Sometimes they do but not always.

Lentils

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends how much time we have - if we're in a rush we can get the job done, both of us orgasming, in 5 minutes. If we have more time then we take as long as we want. I am usually able to control my orgasm pretty well so it's not a case of 'how long can I last.'

My hubby and I can have fantastic fucking that can last just 5-10 min or sometimes it lasts 15-30 min and is awesome. Depends how we are feeling, how much foreplay we have.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My husband can be quick on the trigger. A minute or two of pounding and he cums. He can't take it for too long after that. A few times I've had to grab his hands and keep them away from his dick because it takes me a while. When I do that I just give it to him until I'm close and then let him touch his cock again so that we cum close together.

Reactions: aldawg and Voltaire

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Forever. After she has several orgasms we have to stop because she can't take the pounding.
The same here....our sex usually ends with "You've gotta cum now...I'm getting sore"...after she has had multiple orgasms....

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
20-30 of foreplay and once my cock goes deep in her vagina I push hard and hold that pressure deep inside her pussy. It drives her pussy wild. Then 40-60 of deep slow fucking before we both cum. I usually flip her over after she cums and drill her Pussy from behind. Love to feel her pussy from behind after fucking her mussionary for that long. Umm!!

It depends on many factors including: the girl I’m with, how tight her pussy is, how aroused I am, how long since I last cum, and if I’m on any drugs. I find I can go on for hours with some girls and make them cum a few times then they usually tell me they’ve had enough at which point I’ll just go in deep and slow until I explode. But I’ve also had instances where I’m with a girl and after 10 minutes I’ve blown my load. Fastest ever I ejaculated was after 3-4 thrusts in a Vietnamese pussy.

D

deleted817718

I last less than 5 minutes, my wife used to complain about it, but now we don't have sex very often she is happy for me to not take too long. My wife does not normally achieve orgasm during sex, which is why she initially complained

Reactions: Voltaire