How Low Can They Go ?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering if anyone can shine some light on this phenomemon. Is there an actual reason for wearing pants with the crotch closer to the knee than the groin? Might this be a comfort issue for the well endowed, camoflage, or a way to avoid the down one leg silhouette. Or could this just be fashion gone horribly, horribly wrong.

It's for comfort....nice to be able to walk around and just let the boys hang.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always just assumed that it was because they saw someone famous do it, and they want to emulate them so they follow in kind. Personally in high school I found it horrid, and couldn't even do it if I tried.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite is the long, baggy swim trunks worn over boxers, with 6 inches of the top of the boxers showing, and the swim trunk waist half-way down the butt. How in the world can you swim like that?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Gillette said:
Personally I get a kick out of picturing street gangs running from the police. How long a stride can they take in those?

Don't laugh! Here in Orlando last year, a guy was shot dead last year when the officer (it was night) thought he was reaching for a gun. He was trying to pull up his pants.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can tell you why.
I'll be happy to tell you why.

*two moderators gag Webster and drag him out of the thread*.......:biggrin1:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG....I am so glad this topic has been brought up. Where I live you see that everyday. Guys walking around with their pants hanging so low, that they have to hang on to them in order to keep them up. I think it is ridiculous. Do they really think that this is comfortable. Most of them can not even walk normally. This is because they cannot open their legs due to the fabric of what would normally be up around the ass. Come on guys wear your pant like they should be worn.

Heaven help you if you ever have to run from someone. You will be the silly girl in the horror movies that aways falls down....:eek:

Reactions: MsterPete3

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
Gillette said:
I'm wondering if anyone can shine some light on this phenomemon. Is there an actual reason for wearing pants with the crotch closer to the knee than the groin? Might this be a comfort issue for the well endowed, camoflage, or a way to avoid the down one leg silhouette. Or could this just be fashion gone horribly, horribly wrong.
It has nothing to do with comfort or penis size. The fact that most young guys do this now and the fact that the vast majority of guys aren't "well endowed" enough for this to be an issue shoot that theory out of the water. And as for comfort, it's not comfortable at all. Its for looks. Supposedly, what happened was poor "inner city" kids who couldn't afford new clothes had to use their siblings' handmedowns that were usually too big for them, so they would "sag" and show their underwear. Then it became a fashion statement among hip hop artists, and as a result "rich white kids" started copying it, and now everyone does it. But it has absolutely nothing to do with "camouflage" or comfort.