How low do your balls hang??

123john: ::)My balls hang only 1 1/2 inches do any guys balls hang lower than mine?? And are you bigger??

prepstudinsc: For me it all depends.....if it's warm, they hang about 5 inches. If it's cold they only hang about 3 or 3.5 inches.
Rarely do my balls ever get tight.

H8Monga: I've never done this before.. so... at 1:54AM EDT I shall...

And at 1:55AM EDT.. I'm asking... how the heck do you measure that? Anyway whatever way I got was about 4"...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mine hang low. I have about 7" of ballsac from the crotch to the topside of the left nut, which hangs about an inch lower than the right one.

They are about the size of billiard balls (the right one being the bigger one) so they make a larger, lower bulge down the right thigh than my penis does down the left.

Pecker

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 9" from groin to bottom of sack dependent on temperature and how I am feeling. Size = about the size of a large hens egg each. See my pics.
cirus.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thickdick83 - Nice pciture of your balls. They hang like mine.

Ever have the problem in motels where you sit on the john and suddenly realize that your balls are hanging in the water. I've had this happen to me numerous times to where I now have gotten used to letting them hand over the front, with my cock, while my ass is over the water.

Lowhangersau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine hang low (never measured how low) but like everyone depends on temperature. I can (and love to) put them up my arse - amazing feeling - really like fucking yourself. I love being fucked with them up my arse again the most intense and fabulous feeling !

Lowhangersau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine hang low (never measured how low) but like everyone depends on temperature. I can (and love to) put them up my arse - amazing feeling - really like fucking yourself. I love being fucked with them up my arse again the most intense and fabulous feeling !

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Measured from the groin to the bottom of the scrotun mine hang well over 7 inches on a warm day or just outa the shower...See my pics