How many 10's have you slept with?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Darling Novice,

Did it ever occur to you that YOU might have scared THEM?

I get nervous around very attractive people. Isn't that odd?
Obviously not enough, because I never make first moves, and they both came after me. :tongue: Actually, I think in both of their cases, it was BECAUSE I was indifferent to them, that they came after me.

(But yes, at my towering 4'8", I do strike fear into many. You know, no one likes their ankles bitten. :tongue: )

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously not enough, because I never make first moves, and they both came after me. :tongue: Actually, I think in both of their cases, it was BECAUSE I was indifferent to them, that they came after me.

(But yes, at my towering 4'8", I do strike fear into many. You know, no one likes their ankles bitten. :tongue: )

Why so shy Novice? With an ass like yours you could rule the world. :smile:

no but I've been with two fives...

LMAO

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like George Carlin said "I never fucked a 10, but one night, I fucked 5 2's".

But seriously, a 10 is what you want her to be. If you think she's a 10, she's a 10. I consider pretty much every girl I sleep with to be a 10.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why so shy Novice? With an ass like yours you could rule the world. :smile:
Oh, don't pull that high-and-mighty with ME,
Mr. Arched-back-sundrenched-chest-to-the-sky. :tongue:

(Didn't think I remembered that, didja, Hottie? :biggrin1: )

EDIT: For those not in the know, Earl used to have a gallery, with an amazing shot in it, before HE got shy. :tongue: )

Last edited:

EDIT: For those not in the know, Earl used to have a gallery, with an amazing shot in it, before HE got shy. :tongue: )

:swordfight:

Touché monsieur pussycat!

:biggrin1:

I had one guy who I thought was a 10. It was completely empty, impersonal, couldn't-even-pronounce-his-name-correctly, sex. It was a blast even though he was far more drunk than I was. He was like a puppy squirming on his back making all kinds of noises, possibly actually saying something, but as I don't speak Greek, I didn't know and didn't particularly care:wink:.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yup, move over Pamela Anderson Earl's here. lol.

Novice, i was trying to move away from being just a bimbo with a chest here. YOU are the hottie mister.

I had one guy who I thought was a 10. It was completely empty, impersonal, couldn't-even-pronounce-his-name-correctly, sex. It was a blast even though he was far more drunk than I was. He was like a puppy squirming on his back making all kinds of noises, possibly actually saying something, but as I don't speak Greek, I didn't know and didn't particularly care:wink:.

Greek moaning is a beautiful dialect.:smile:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only fuck with 10's and like Industrial, I NEVER sleep with them...I expect full attention and numerous amounts of sex, which means you only get a 5 minute nanna-nap then you're back on stage!

Seriously, I've had a few dud roots (haven't we all). But most of my experiences have actually been pretty amazing. No lie.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never a perfect ten, but some very high 8s and 9s. One in particular was responsible for the second biggest orgasm of my life. That was before I moved to New York. Only seen one picture of him since, but the thought of that one night gets me going.

Most people who I look at as 10s usually open their mouths, say the wrong thing, and knock down the rating a few points.

D

deleted15807

Don't 8's usually sleep with 8's
and 9's with 9's
10's with 10's?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yup, move over Pamela Anderson Earl's here. lol.

Novice, i was trying to move away from being just a bimbo with a chest here. YOU are the hottie mister.
Fine, then I'll take my gallery down, and we'll be even. :tongue:

Greek moaning is a beautiful dialect.:smile:
'Ελα ρε! Περιμένω. :wink:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
And EarlBaby, do you mean a 10 in appearance, or a 10 in sex?!

- - - -

Being only a 7.95 myself, I wouldn't WANT to sleep with a 10 in appearance :eek:

My brain, after seeing your gallery and reading some of your kind words in my direction can only designate you as a 10. You look hot and your brain is hot. Alas, you are on the opposite coast so I cannot find out how hot your skin surfaces are. My body reactions are predicktable.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I dated a woman who was good looking enough to enter and place in a beauty contest.

During the date she spoke of her hair, her nails and her clothes and her.

Another beautiful woman with red hair and blue eyes and a strange far away look in her facial features talked to me for a bit. After a few minutes she confessed to not being able to follow what I was saying.

Two strike outs.

I am unable to deal with such creatures.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gf that I thought (friends and strangers agreed, also) was a 10 to me, but 10's don't exist because there is not a single physically perfect person. Honestly, I'd say (without taking love into account) she is a 9.0

I keep my standards high, but 10's would mean celibacy :wink:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fine, then I'll take my gallery down, and we'll be even. :tongue:

don't you get an awful lot of troll mail with a gallery like yours? at least keep the gorilla pic though!

'Ελα ρε! Περιμένω. :wink:

αυτιά σας κάνουν μεγάλες λαβές