How many asses have you eaten?

northernirish

Loved Member
Media
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I'll go first lol. I have only eaten 2 asses, and the only reason I have ate those asses is because I was very, very drunk. On a usual and more sober hookup I'm not into it at all, but something comes out in me when I am drunk and there's almost nothing more I wanna do than to eat ass :joy:

Reactions: John123442

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've rimmed 3 guys. I really not into eating a guy's ass. I'm not an ass guy, I rarely ever check out a guy's ass. But when I do see a guy with a super hot ass, I would consider eating it.

BUT, as much as I don't care for eating ass, I do love when a guy eats my ass. One of the hottest things ever!

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I don’t know about y’all but my fat ass is worth 2 in the bush, and by that it’s twice as wide and my pants could literally fit a twink or 2 in each leg opening. It’s an all you can eat buffet for y’all wanting to boost your ass eating counts.

Reactions: Rmoscew

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
from the first time i licked a persons asshole i knew then i was going to be doing it alot--what really pisses me off is when meet guys that let you rim them for few minutes and thats it--then meet guys--usually yngr twink types 18 to 25-- and alot of them love to be rimmed for a long time--- few has sensitive anal area that i have rimmed to point they cum hands free--that can be so awesome--i been rimmed to point i cum free handed---and came hans free while gettin screwed as well--but i have eaten more than i can remember--and i love the ones natural flaor---not the ones that tastes like vinegar--or whatever they prep with

D

deleted21326811

Is this a cannibalism thread?
What have I stumbled into?