How many big boys in your life ?

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With how many big boys have you had sex?

Do they represents the majority of your boyfriends?

thanks

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No big ones. Three HUGE ones, and the rest were all small or average. Most were average, or so slightly above average that i think of them as average. What you might call medium sized, which is my preference, but mostly for asthetic, and not physiological reasons.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just one, my actual boyfriend. He is 9" & thick. I dont think is very common to find many larges in a womens life time, i think :confused: ...I used to live in South America, Europe and now in North America & had boyfriends of differents races and nationalities, still most of the ones i had were averages.

The others 99% were averages & few of them were a nice thick :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, I never did a count on them, but my little black book contains some names. However, those only reach back for a shorter time span, altogether, I really can't tell how many big boys I've had. Currently, there's one, and another one I know, but currently we're separated geographically. Won't be so in summer!

I'd, however, say that the big/huge ones are, in numbers, second behind the average/above average guys I've been with. Something's going wrong if the minority of men makes the majority of your dates.

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
concerning Boy friend, I'm sure your choice is not just based on size...
But I wanna Ask....do you manage to guess the size before having sex?
I mean, Do you think to yourself : "mmmh....you ! I'm certain you're big !" and i's the case...
?

Parisian.

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many "big boys"? I'd say maybe 4

Are they the majority for me: not nearly

Sometimes size is part of the overall appeal of a man, once in a blue moon it's the main focus. In general, for me, size is only one thing about a man...

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If big means over 6" then 2 for me. However all my ex-boyfriends were on the thick side which for me is more important than length (but not by much!). :tongue:

sparkling

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most have been average and one was tiny but he was very clever with it. My man now has got me hooked on his whopper of a big one. The first couple of times we had sex I really felt that he was stretching me to accomodate him and now it just feels like home.:smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
All the other guys ive been with have been average, maybe slightly thicker or longer but not to the extent of my current guy. When i seen him for the first time it was quite daunting and also very impressive.

Its funny that the youngest ive ever had has also been the biggest. And the fact that he is hitting his sexual peak makes it even better

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sparkling said:
Most have been average and one was tiny but he was very clever with it. My man now has got me hooked on his whopper of a big one. The first couple of times we had sex I really felt that he was stretching me to accomodate him and now it just feels like home.:smile:

So am i Sparkling, now it just feels like home.

:wink:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Parisian said:
With how many big boys have you had sex?

Do they represents the majority of your boyfriends?

thanks

I've had five guys in my life (am 41) and my husband is far and away the largest.

kat

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had maybe 8 big and one super huge.

By big I mean 8 plus with good girth. By huge I don't have a clue other than to say it was mammoth.

The boyfriend before this one had a cock like LINitannyLion's... right down to the curve at the end near the head. He was a conservative too. Do you think there's a connection?:tongue:

It's kinda eerie.

Contonilia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MMmmmm.......Please don`t call me a tart or whore,but I`ve had a few,most have been average,nothing special and those are the ones that really use it best apart from L**** now my ex who was a giant. When we first met he told me he was deformed.....I did not quite understand at first as he had plyed me with booze all evening then he took me to bed and switched off the light......

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Contonilia said:
MMmmmm.......Please don`t call me a tart or whore,but I`ve had a few,most have been average,nothing special and those are the ones that really use it best apart from L**** now my ex who was a giant. When we first met he told me he was deformed.....I did not quite understand at first as he had plyed me with booze all evening then he took me to bed and switched off the light......

Well if you want one more "big boy" in your life...