How many BIG guys have pumped

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently had an absolute amazing experience because of a penis pump.

I normally have a 9-3/4” dick that’s about 6-1/2” around = give or take… depending on my level of arousal. Recently, I purchased a Boston Penis Pump while picking up some new toys. Holy shit – what freakish results… even though the size only lasted for the evening, it was insane.

My dick didn’t stretch too much longer… half an inch as best – but, it measured 8 inches around after an hour of relatively soft pumping. AND… It weighed about two fucking pounds.

First the down side… The down side is that after this experience we realized that its not going into my girlfriends pussy no matter how much lube is slathered on it and no matter how turned on she is. We tried for a frustrating hour to cram it in there… no dice! The up side is that she was so turned on by the size, she invited her best friend over (with my permission) to see what she couldn’t fit inside her. What an experience… they sucked, played, jerked, kissed, licked, slapped, pulled, and tried to deep throat me for over two hours. Finally, they both got me as hard as an oak tree and my girlfriend guided me into her best friend from behind. She definitely squealed but the wine was the key… and my girlfriend rubbing her flawless tits and clit as she spread her ass for me helped tremendously.

Guys… if you haven’t done it – DO IT. I came like a fire hose, I must have had at least six massive blasts of cum. I can’t describe the feeling that shot thru me from my feet to the tip of my dick. Wow is the only thing I can say.

And the absolute best part is that her pussy squeezed me so tight, I was able to squeeze into my girlfriend right after a break. I’m assuming that the squeeze made me a bit smaller… about 7-1/4 around (I’m guessing here) The second time around was a normal cum blast (size wise) but had serious velocity and intensity.

All from a penis pump – what a great toy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bought a pump last week I thought it was big enough. When i got it home i couldnt even get the head of my cock in it. Whats a good pump for bigger guys?

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another convert. :smile:

Just remember to stay in control and don't get carried away by trying to use too much pressure.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
uncut said:
I bought a pump last week I thought it was big enough. When i got it home i couldnt even get the head of my cock in it. Whats a good pump for bigger guys?

If you tell me your erect length and girth, I can recommend the correct cylinder size for you.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nice read magnum,

i thought i was reading penthouse letters there for a minute. very descriptive. the pump will give you length and girth. more of the latter. how long have you pumped? it seems to me, that it took a few weeks, or maybe months before i noticed huge girth.

i imagine your huge load was from 2 hours of holding off. way to go man!

have any pics, specifically couples? with threesomes like that, a few pics is probably nothing. perhaps my wife and i can trade with you?

uncut said:

i didn't know toys'r'us sold pumps? :biggrin1: . sorry dude, just a joke.

i would think if you want a decent quality pump, get a customized fit. cylinder sizes range from 1.5" - 3"+ in width. lengths from 9" - 16". i have a 2.25x10. it will hold 11" fine, i'm sure. the pump handle and guage are from northwestpumpworks and the tube is from boston pump.

4 3/4" ------ 1 1/2"
5" ------ 1 3/4"
5 1/4" ------ 2"
5 1/2" ------ 2 1/4"
5 3/4" ------ 2 1/2"
6"------ 2 3/4"
6 1/4" ------ 3"
6 1/2" ------ 3 1/4"
6 3/4" ------ 3 1/2"
7" ------ 3 3/4"