How many bitches makes him a man-slut?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
We all know, of course, that every single woman who slept with our man before we got to him is a bitch. That should go without saying. Probably a skanky, no good bitch who was shit in bed - but let's not be judgemental :biggrin1:

BUT how many skanky, no good, shit in bed bitches does it take to turn YOUR man from a catch into a man-slut?

When you think about it, a little experience is not a bad thing. All guys seem to instinctively know that we woman hate the fumbling, nervous, pathetic virgin type - but a guy only needs one bitch to practise on. But then again, it only takes one previous girlfriend for a guy to come out with the phrase "Well all my previous girlfriends LOVED IT when I did that" and we all know what a passion killer that is!

I'm lucky in that, despite previous marriage and children, Hick was a virgin when we met. He must have watched instructional videos because he knew exactly what to do, or perhaps he's a natural - Either way, he swears he was a virgin and I believe him :rolleyes::duh:

:squintfinger::la::pokey::haha::fuckyou2:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so glad you bought this topic up MB! I have noticed a veritable plethora of men complaining about the slutty behavior of their wives and girlfriends prior to having met them. Yet they never mention what they have been doing sexually in the past. :mad::confused:

I'm not sure there is a concrete number. I think it varies by man and the type of woman he was with in the past. For instance I used to see a Marine. I have no idea how many girls he had been with around the world but I would be surprised if it was less than 30 not including the 2 ex wives. :tongue:

I dated a dentist who had only had sex with 2 women and I was one of the two.

Was the US Marine a slut? Aren't all military men kinda slutty in their youth? Should there be a list like andyo made in another thread?

If a man is 40 and started having sex at 16 how many girls is he allowed to have slept with before he becomes a slut? Is seven women okay, or does that make him look like a prude? Maybe 18 is a better number? Is 50 too high? :confused:

Joe_momma

Experimental Member
Media
If he's doing it just cause he likes sex then it's probably pretty normal. If he's doing it just to say he's slept with more women, he might have a few issues.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: How many bitches makes him a man-slut?

For straight men it's 78, at 123 he becomes a flat out whore.

For gay men it's 328, at 500 he becomes a flat out whore.

According to the latest Gallup poll, most gay men and straight women think bi-guys are sluts any way so it doesn't matter who they fuck. :tongue:j/k

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yet they never mention what they have been doing sexually in the past. :mad::confused:

Well quite - one letter (and a little shuffling) changes 'stud' to 'slut' :yup:

If he's doing it just cause he likes sex then it's probably pretty normal. If he's doing it just to say he's slept with more women, he might have a few issues.

Indeed - do you feel the same about women liking sex with more than a few partners?

Most men can consider themselves virginal relative to what I have heard you like them to do. :cool:

The 18" anal plug in my bedroom is purely decorative - it ties the room together!

I've had the odd lost weekend. I think it just makes me a bit absent minded :rolleyes:
Great, now I'll be singing Lloyd Cole and the Commotions for the rest of the day! :rolleyes:

EDIT:
a flat out whore.

A 'flat out' whore - a great expression - I wonder what speed a flat out whore does? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had 18 before I found my soul mate. Strange thing is she likes hearing about what I did and got up to. Me on the other had don't like hearing about her exes. Is that weird or am I insecure? What does that make my wife?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
He wears it well, I have a military guy who claims to be a slut, no explanation is necessary when he stated and I quote "after 30 minutes girls ask me to stop". With faith in him, I say need I explain? There is nothing he has to prove to me. I love him no matter how many women he was with or not with. Believe in him and don't let anyone get in the way of what you feel for him. Some people search the world to find what you have together. How can that measure up to any bitch at all?

Attachments

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like ym wife's sexual past because it made her the way she is now. I like hearing about it too because it gives me more insight into why she likes things she does, why she doesnt like other things, and what things we might want to try. I had more experience than her before marriage, and while she did want to know generally about my experience, she is the one who usually doesnt like to hear much of the details. sometimes she does, but generally not so much.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The guys who care about this seem to think their girlfriends lie to them about the figures too. I had a guy lie to me about previous partners - he never gave a specific number but his estimates varied from 'loads' to 'hundreds' - turns out I was number 2. (He was in his mid-twenties when we met - nothing wrong with that - but he obviously thought there was.) He needn't have lied, in fact the relationship might have gone better had I known that. It wasn't that he was crap in bed - he wasn't, he was good - but I didn't understand when I talked about ex's why he'd belittle them and my relationships but I was supposed to listen to his stories of past conquests with interest. Turns out that's because they were just that, stories.

How can that measure up to any bitch at all?

Psst, mylipswet, this thread is a reaction to some recent teenage posting from certain male LPSG members regarding the need to have a female partner who hasn't been with too many men. You'll find most of the women on the site and a good number of the thoughtful men agree with you...

:shhh:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would take, um, a lot. Definitely. I know because I still don't apply for the slut label and I keep trying, believe me, but the bar seems to be farther and farther away.
Someday I will succeed!

However, women who have had 10 different partners in the last two years are, like, OMG sluts! :eek:mfg:

How do you feel about having a newbie gold member participating in your thread Manly? I have very poor experience in posting as a goldie. Do you know where there are free initiation parties?

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It would take, um, a lot. Definitely. I know because I still don't apply for the slut label and I keep trying, believe me, but the bar seems to be farther and farther away.
Someday I will succeed!

However, women who have had 10 different partners in the last two years are, like, OMG sluts! :eek:mfg:

How do you feel about having a newbie gold member participating in your thread Manly? I have very poor experience in posting as a goldie. Do you know where there are free initiation parties?

:hmmm:

Free hazing in the dark alley 3 blocks from your house... go there and hang around once it is dark, we'll get to you. :biggrin1:

or Manly post Hash :biggrin1:

I heard that, by the way... :squint:

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think the number is important, I think that maybe the quality of the women in that number is important. Lets face facts here but if a guy is just humping everything that moves then his sluttiness is a higher level than a guy who's a little pickier, even for women its true. There are occasions that a bad situation happens due to alcohol but cut your significant others a break, the experience they gained is now being used on you and you alone, just be happy with that. I know my wife calls me man whore but she means it with all the love she's got.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why lie?

I never quite understood this behaviour, and I admit having done so before (kind of), but I still don't get it.

I remember my very first girlfriend (to whom I lost my virginity), she was certain that I had had a large number of partners before.

She, on the other hand, had already had some experience but was shy and intimidated!

I admit that I didn't tell her the truth at first. But I did soon after and I believe it made our relationship more normal. I mean, we were two young kids who had very few experience and who were discovering each other! That was all.

Nowadays I simply don't talk about previous experiences.

And Manly, by hazing you mean that you'll cover the dark alley in haze? Is there something coming out of it? A present?:rolleyes:

Free hazing in the dark alley 3 blocks from your house... go there and hang around once it is dark, we'll get to you. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But did he tell you how many woman's mouths he had been in?
None! He was a nice Irish Catholic boy from a very strict, conservative home. His previous gf had given him a hand job in addition to sex, but I was his first in many ways. :biggrin1: