How many bitches makes him a man-slut?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess you missed the attempt at humor.

A dentist would "be in" many mouths in the course of his work.

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Well, when I asked my bf how many girls he'd been with before me, he was like "you know, I'm not sure. I lost count a while ago." He figures its over 100. It kinda bothered me at first, but I'm over it. Guess it just made him more experienced. We've been STD tested, and we're both clean, so I guess its just water under the bridge.

Jen

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as the guy (or girl) is safe and clean, I don't care how many sexual partners they've had...3 or 300, honestly, I don't care. I know I'll be ripped, but I don't give a shit!!:rolleyes:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like ym wife's sexual past because it made her the way she is now. I like hearing about it too because it gives me more insight into why she likes things she does, why she doesnt like other things, and what things we might want to try. I had more experience than her before marriage, and while she did want to know generally about my experience, she is the one who usually doesnt like to hear much of the details. sometimes she does, but generally not so much.
I have never understood the need to hear about a partner's sexual past.
In any of my relationships, I have never inquired beyond recent stats, std info, and to set up testing. I just have no desire to know, even in terms of where I stand in the rankings. :shrug:

As long as the guy (or girl) is safe and clean, I don't care how many sexual partners they've had...3 or 300, honestly, I don't care. I know I'll be ripped, but I don't give a shit!!:rolleyes:
+1
If the person is std free and respects their and my body by using safer sex practices, I have no issues. :yup:

drvette

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Re: How many bitches makes him a man-slut?

For straight men it's 78, at 123 he becomes a flat out whore.

For gay men it's 328, at 500 he becomes a flat out whore.

According to the latest Gallup poll, most gay men and straight women think bi-guys are sluts any way so it doesn't matter who they fuck. :tongue:j/k

Well I guess that just makes me a flat out whore!!! I just love that title!!! Should be able to qualify for some kind of initials after my name!!!

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the number doesn't matter as much as his approach to his previous partners. If he knows their names (first name counts), what they want for breakfast and cares at least a little about mental compatibility, he's not a slut.

My partner is a few years younger than I am, and has had about 18 partners (about 4:1 female:male), mostly short term flings. That's slightly more than me, but not a particularly high number. A previous partner had been with 80 girls, and I didn't see him as slutty either. But I've had male friends with lesser numbers who were less particular about their partners. That makes the difference, I guess.

It doesn't really matter to me anyway, though.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I view things differently as it really doesn't matter to much to me how many lovers the woman I am with has had. What does matter is that she is really into me, what I do for and to her and flat out really enjoy it. Right now I am not really involved with anyone but the woman I have been talking with and am really interested in says she has only been with about 4-5 guys and she is in her 40's. That is fine and she has actually said that she considers herself a bit sexually inexperienced, and with me being a former navy man, she is actually kind of excited at the fact that I have lots of experience. I don't hide that I have been with lots of women from anyone I am with and none of them have seemed to have a problem with it. In fact they seem to "enjoy" my experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
If am with a woman that very sexually experienced and she really is getting off on what I am doing that I find that a very high compliment.

CJ

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is amusing. My best friend is always complaining about how his g/f has had an alarmingly high number of partners for her age. And how if he didnt like her for so long that he wouldnt even touch her. She's 19 and has had 18 partners. But he complains about how picky I am. But I have high standards and am not one to fuck anything that walks.

I knew his (g/f and her friends) was a hoe before they started going together but he didnt but this is all new and shocking to him (surprising since he has also slept with her best friend).

What makes a guy a man slut is a combo of the quality and quantity of girls he has slept with. The lower quality the girls the lower the number required to make you a man slut. My best friend has slept with five different girls. Honestly possibly one of them are even fuckable in my book.