How many brackets have been roflstomped on over the past couple of days?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My national championship is still in (thank God) but one of my Final Four teams is out and another Elite Eight team. Proud to say I didn't have Villanova advancing but I had them losing to Richmond instead of St. Mary's of Australia -_- (seriously like half their team is from Australia).

How is everyone else faring.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like that word you invented. I'll have to try using "roflstomped" in online conversations.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Since I'm MSU alum, I put them in the finals every year hahaha. Not always good for the bracket but I'm loyal, damnit! Worked out well last year. This year...not so sure. Without Lucas, tonight's game isn't looking good. Or the rest of the tournament for that matter :(

However, Kansas and Syracuse got knocked out so anything can happen!

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thing is I hate when people refer to this years Cornell's team as a Cinderella. Sure it's an Ivy League school but they were a ranked team earlier this year peaking at #22 and same with Northern Iowa who was at one point #18 in the country this year. TBH Cornell got underseeded this year solely because it's an Ivy League school. I thought they shouldve been a 7 seed all along.

Had to click on this. Been trying for several days to work out what the hell the title meant... :p

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I'm MSU alum, I put them in the finals every year hahaha. Not always good for the bracket but I'm loyal, damnit! Worked out well last year. This year...not so sure. Without Lucas, tonight's game isn't looking good. Or the rest of the tournament for that matter :(

However, Kansas and Syracuse got knocked out so anything can happen!

Well congratulations to all in Spartanland.

I only have one team left on my bracket but thankfully it's my national champion.