How Many Bros Tag Teamed?

Media
The only time I did a tag team type thing was when a friend of mine and I had a 3some with my girlfriend at that time. Unfortunately I did not know how big he was. Much, much larger than me. Took him awhile to get into her while she tried to blow me. But when he actually started fucking her real hard there was no way she could continue to suck my cock. She had never before orgasmed from just penetration, but she came after about 5 minutes. He then told me to take over, and that is where the humiliation came in. He had stretched her out so much that she could barely feel me. She finally told me to get off and to have my friend continue to fuck her. That's when he really laid into her......if you know what I mean. She screamed and bucked like I had never seen her, or almost no one ever do. So, that is my kind of story of my only gang bang.

tonsilwrecker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only in college. Played football and had a fair amount of access to suggestive gals, especially after they were drunk as hell... The best gang bangs always involved girls who were visiting their friends -- they didn't care and were ready to fuck for memories!

The funniest one was a gal from a school outside of Boston. She took on 5 of us during the night. By morning, we were all exhausted and she finally passed out. We took a razor and shaved her pussy bald - pulled her panties back on - and then threw the freshly shorn pubes back in her panties. To this day, I laugh just thinking what she thought the next time she took a piss and pulled down those panties... LOL...

Reactions: deleted12003411