How many bros with 7" and over girth

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Shane Diesl is a true 7+" girth, and he's about the fattest dick I've ever seen.

Statistically speaking, penises of 6.5+" in girth are exceptionally rare -- somewhere in the 99th percentile range. (Meaning, 99% of all men will be 6.5" or less girthy)

My girth is my strongest attribute, in that sense; at 6" below the head, and just under 7" at the very base, I feel quite lucky to be 95th percentile or better!

Reactions: Notaes

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shane Diesl is a true 7+" girth, and he's about the fattest dick I've ever seen.

Statistically speaking, penises of 6.5+" in girth are exceptionally rare -- somewhere in the 99th percentile range. (Meaning, 99% of all men will be 6.5" or less girthy)

My girth is my strongest attribute, in that sense; at 6" below the head, and just under 7" at the very base, I feel quite lucky to be 95th percentile or better!
I'm a bit confused, avg. " 99% of all men will be 6.5" or less girthy"

Surely 99% of men are below 6, let alone 6.5? More like 5 to 5.5? I probably misunderstood you?

Reactions: arrade

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a bit confused, avg. " 99% of all men will be 6.5" or less girthy"

Surely 99% of men are below 6, let alone 6.5? More like 5 to 5.5? I probably misunderstood you?
From what I've seen, 5.5" leaves about 10% left. Even 6" covers only about 97% of the sample. 6.5" and you're pretty darn close to 100%.

[That was the Lifestyles study, if I remember correctly.]

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen, 5.5" leaves about 10% left. Even 6" covers only about 97% of the sample. 6.5" and you're pretty darn close to 100%.

[That was the Lifestyles study, if I remember correctly.]
There is a graph of the Lifestyles study on the Penis Size wikipedia page.

Penis circumference percentile graph

From that about 8% are 5.5" or bigger girth and pretty close to 1-2% for 6" or bigger. And we can question the accuracy of the study. 7"+ must be 0.1% or less.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
Currently with my boyfriend who is 7" circumference.....and for someone who has never had kids.....well, it is a bit of a challenge.

My gyno told me to have my man insert finger into vagina and press DOWN towards anus. There is some muscle there apparently and when one does this manoeveur, the vagina will relax and open more.....making less of a challenge!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id like to see someone prove they are 7" or more in girth.
im a little over 6" , around 6 1/2 when rock hard, so that counts me out :*(

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It must be rare having a girth of 8"
the statistics of having over 6.5" must be few

I'm at least 9" in girth...probably more. There's so much blood in my cock that I get lightheaded every time it gets hard. It sucks, because I can't really actively fuck anyone without passing out...I always have to lie back and let them fuck me.

It's a real curse, I tell you.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm at least 9" in girth...probably more. There's so much blood in my cock that I get lightheaded every time it gets hard. It sucks, because I can't really actively fuck anyone without passing out...I always have to lie back and let them fuck me.

It's a real curse, I tell you.

Damn bro- jeez I'd like to ride that!

Question- Is that on a good day, or when you are only slightly excited? I've heard tell that some guy's dicks change drastically from day to day.