How many bros with 7" and over girth

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
lol these fakes, people don't leave up their pics they posted in 2008...or they never take new pics anytime in the...9 years since then...seems to be a common occurence around here.
Guess why people delete their pics? Because of assholes.
Why quote a 9 year old post twice (once in january and once now)? Makes no sense at all.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Guess why people delete their pics? Because of assholes.
Why quote a 9 year old post twice (once in january and once now)? Makes no sense at all.
Wow you mean you checked up on my posting history and found out I randomly chose shit to reply to on some forum and didn't give a fuck about minute details that somehow adds up to something in your mind? whoa....crazy. So it's assholes that make people take down questionable OLD AS FUCK pics????? Pussies. Can't stand behind their own reality. Pathetic.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Wow you mean you checked up on my posting history and found out I randomly chose shit to reply to on some forum and didn't give a fuck about minute details that somehow adds up to something in your mind? whoa....crazy. So it's assholes that make people take down questionable OLD AS FUCK pics????? Pussies. Can't stand behind their own reality. Pathetic.
I didn't check anything. Two of the last three posts were you quoting the same post with a delay of several months. The op you quoted wasn't even online for over 2 years. So whatever you say is bullshit.
btw: why don't you have any pics up? Pussy. Pathetic.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I didn't check anything. Two of the last three posts were you quoting the same post with a delay of several months. The op you quoted wasn't even online for over 2 years. So whatever you say is bullshit.
I was calling out fakes, but you're just outright insulting me. Big difference, but you don't seem capable of recognizing the nuance. Turd. There, we're even, you pathetic pussy.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Nice 11 year old pic, btw.....dare I repeat it? Pathetic...? Pussy...? Not up for scrutiny by higher resolution camera tech from the last....11 years?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I was calling out fakes, but you're just outright insulting me. Big difference, but you don't seem capable of recognizing the nuance. Turd. There, we're even, you pathetic pussy.
Nice 11 year old pic, btw.....dare I repeat it? Pathetic...? Pussy...? Not up for scrutiny by higher resolution camera tech from the last....11 years?
And people reply to posts here not neceesarily to communicate with the original poster but with the community at large. Try thinking for once, snakeypooh.
I didn't even insult you. But whatever. But cute how you rage.
Fyi calling out fakes is breaking the ToS, so think before you write something next time smarty-pants.
And luckily you can set galleries to private so only friends can see them. Unfortunately the verification pic needs to be public and can't be changed. But how would you know, you're not even verificated :rolleyes:
Sure, talking to the community while quoting a poster and calling him/her fake... keep on lying.
Whatever, have a nice life. Anger issue kids are a waste of time anyway.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude u r no where near the size u say u r. You r the worse one out of them all for bullshit.
I stand by my statement and I have lots of pics in lots of albums. Facts are facts. So no need to waste my energy to convince a nobody who never t only has zero effect on my life but zero effect on the world.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stand by my statement and I have lots of pics in lots of albums. Facts are facts. So no need to waste my energy to convince a nobody who never t only has zero effect on my life but zero effect on the world.
You call bullshit on 80%? Heh... You ARE generous... I'd call on at least 90.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You call bullshit on 80%? Heh... You ARE generous... I'd call on at least 90.
I am giving them tge benefit of the doubt. On this site you have all kinds of sizes with most bigger than the average so I just don't get all the camera tricks and photoshop stuff. I know I have a big dick because I have eyes and just st about every woman I have fucked has said it's big and let's say I am tiny who even cares I a fucking hot women all the time.