Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did not know that my dick was fat until about 4 years ago when an old girlfriend visited me and we went a couple of rounds. She said "Will Mr. Fatty go again?" I said, "MR. Fatty?" She said, "Yea, that is a pretty fat dick." She then proceeded to show me how to measure it. I got a ball of string and tied a knot in the end of it. Then I stretched out about 8 inches of string. And cut that off. Now she said watch. And she proceeded to suck my dick as I got an immediate erection and VERY HARD.
Then she grabbed the string and wrapped it around my hardon. Holding the knot with her thumb, she wrapped the string around and held on to the place where the string was at the knot. Then she grabbed the ruler and measured from the knot to the string where she was holding. She said, "See, 6 inches. Most dicks I've seen are not that fat." Then she dropped the string and sucked my dick some more.View media item 1185318
8" girth, AND sucked? I know ONE person who can do it, and she dislocates her jaw before deepthroating a beerbottle to gross guys out... I call shenanigans.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Priapism can be caused by a lot of things. Pot, alcohol, injuries, can be idiopathic. I did smoke pot and drink alcohol the days prior to most of my episodes, but other than that I don't know.
Same with my girth. Fractured penis, multiple times. Now, impotence, can't get it up, anymore, and, am loosing length (USED to be 9.5 x 5.75 @ 18 years)Max, I guess was 8.25 x 7.86@ 42 years. Have had a few incidences with fractured penis, each reducing length, and a bit of girth

D

deleted1352496

7789EEC9-32AE-41E7-9922-1F5A44B06D19.jpeg
AE5EF851-9512-4B27-B874-5D8E9D928544.jpeg
I’d say pretty rare. Don’t have exact numbers of course, but of all the guys on a large penis site, it is still a small percentage who have bona fide 7” girth. I’ve never met anyone in person who was as thick as me, and I’m right at 7”.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Same experience here never met anyone in person as thick as I am. Have seen some online that looked thicker but never seen one in person. Lots of men are longer but not thicker. I'd say we are in the 99 percentile range as far as thickness goes.
The only drawback is that it makes your cock look shorter than it really is LOL

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same experience here never met anyone in person as thick as I am. Have seen some online that looked thicker but never seen one in person. Lots of men are longer but not thicker. I'd say we are in the 99 percentile range as far as thickness goes.
The only drawback is that it makes your cock look shorter than it really is LOL

If thick cocks look short, why does diesel look so long. I feel you though, mine looks short to me sometimes

Maybe it’s just that short cocks look thick

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If thick cocks look short, why does diesel look so long. I feel you though, mine looks short to me sometimes

Maybe it’s just that short cocks look thick

Well 7" is thick short or long

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay