How many can u take at once?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had two guys try to DP me before, but my ass is very tight and there was no way at all even though they were both on the thin side. I didn't plan it, I was riding one guy and the other came up behind me and tried to work it in. I've taken cocks as thick around as a soda can, but never two cocks at once. Been the second guy in a number of DPs.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have back when I was young and stupid, I had a few three ways however this brings back a memory which still in my memory board of my mind and to the ones that are as old as I am you may remember a sex club in nyc the anvil comes to mind though I could be wrong. This guy was laying down on a table and I counted 10-15 hands up his ass and he was sniffing poppers and I just stood there and could not believe he had that many hands...and there guys lining up to add even more..I could just imagine him the next day sitting on the toilet for days and days...now that I think of it, this was rather stupid for him to even try this....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never been double penetrated. Nor do I have any desire to experience it.

That said, I have had sex with more than one guy and one woman (when I thought I was straight - MFM, MMFM) and have had sex with multiple men at the same time on occasion (MMM, MMMMM, MMMM, MMMMMM).

I have had cock in both ends, been on the receiving and giving end of multiple man sling encounters, have had a guy on each nipple and one on my cock, etc.

So, I am down for either solo or group action, depending upon mutual chemistry and attraction and overlapping tastes.

epi_sin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
…threes are weird at the best of times & I certainly wouldn't do anything with an existing couple. The dynamics there is just plain freaky :argue:

Fives have a good ebb & flow. Check you bed's ability to cope as many don't seem built for 'entertaining'

Can't beat a good spit roast but maybe I'm not cut out to multi-task as not sure I'm at my best from both ends simultaneous.
DP is for special occasion – the logistics of so many legs is certainly a challenge.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are u a solo artist or do u prefer group acts?
When you say take at once could you be more specific? Are you talking one after another? Two in the ass? One mouth, one ass and one on the pogo stick?

Never had two in my ass at once. Tried blowing one man while another fucked me, it takes too much effort to keep my brain on two men at once. I have done it with several men one after another but it's not as good as one on one even with a stranger.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have back when I was young and stupid, I had a few three ways however this brings back a memory which still in my memory board of my mind and to the ones that are as old as I am you may remember a sex club in nyc the anvil comes to mind though I could be wrong. This guy was laying down on a table and I counted 10-15 hands up his ass and he was sniffing poppers and I just stood there and could not believe he had that many hands...and there guys lining up to add even more..I could just imagine him the next day sitting on the toilet for days and days...now that I think of it, this was rather stupid for him to even try this....

And what is the point? I can't imagine how that could be pleasurable! :confused: