MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr Goodwood's new pimp name will be Maslow "Snowflake" Jones. he will refer to his bottom bitches as Snow Bunny 1 and Snow Bunny 2.

ML

don't make a man come off curb or out of pocket.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cigarbabe - they stole your coats? who were these burglars?!
Wow ML, ok. i can be maslow 'snowflake' jones. hmm. if you and not-punny want to be snow bunny 1 and 2, that would be just fine. : ) hehe. but if by bottom bitches, you really mean being on top - that could work just fine too. lol.
alas npaulie, not a pair of high heels in sight.
nudeyorker, why thank you. all american nice guy i will happily accept in lie of coat whore. lol.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if I went through all of my clothes I could count about 15, but that's only because I still have ones that I would never wear again.

3 winter coats, denim jacket, twill jacket, military cargo jacket, suede jacket, and a few others that I can't think of.

Hmm, never thought about it before...

1 3/4-length overcoat (black)
1 "nice" grey wool fall/winter coat-short length
1 "cool" casual fall/winter coat
1 black leather jacket
1 ugly old winter coat for shoveling snow
1 black rain jacket/windbreaker
1 3/4-length oilskin rain coat

So that's seven, but I wear them all a lot except for the oilskin which I wear once or twice a year when I'm out in a torrential downpour for an extended period of time.

that was a joke bro.

the trabant was an east german made piece of shit car kinda like a yugo

i think it had plywood doors

I know what a Trabant is. I didn't see the relationship between the coat and the car other than the country of origin so thought you were making an analogy.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do hoodies count? LOL. I have 1 pull over hoodie and 1 zip up thin jacket/hoodie. I found a really nice full leangth black coat that I wanted badly but it dos'nt look right on me. :(

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think 40 is quite incredible...bit excessive actually haha
Then again i do have to take into account the Climate?
(of which Michigan i have no idea of')

I myself love coats/jackets
NZs climate is overall quite mild
Nonetheless i do have
-several light Jackets (about 5)
-3 beautiful Heavy Leather Jacket Coats (and i am NOT into Leather )
- 2 Seude jackets

NO Snow up where i am..so SAD'
otherwise i could have an excuse fr a couple more ..hah
thats about all.have given the rest away..(about 4)
enz
(used to have an army greatcoat--but quit that as no use fr it here)just thinking.i would love an ole jean jacket original...just fr the sake of having it..there...aahhh nostalgia...

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My sister was at my house on Sunday afternoon and and commented that I had a lot of coats, cool coats. I told her the ones on the back entry way were just half of them (about 20) and the rest of them were downstairs in the laundry room hanging up.
She seemed to think this was a lot of coats and thought i must not wear them very much. I was like "but of course i wear them. down parkas, ski jackets, short rain coats, long rain coats, spring jackets, fall jackets, sailing jackets, long wool and cashmere coats for the winter in camel, navy and grey, leather jackets in ivory, black and dark brown" and explained how each jacket was worn.
She seemed to think this was a lot of coats, but it seems a practical amount to me since i have ocassion to wear all of them in due course.
What do you think? How many coats do you have? Is 40 a lot?

I have three, and one I don't wear one of them because I got another coat to replace it I just haven't gotten around to giving it away yet. BTW where do you live that you need have 40+ coats?!?!?!?

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mate, you gotta do some wardrobe culling. Although i would hesitate to specifically point out a number of coats that would be too much, I suspect that if you were really honest with yourself there are probably some there that don't see the light of day too often and might benefit from a donation to charity!?

And yes you do not look like a pimp in the Ivory leather jacket, but I would be safe in assuming that it's probably not 'on trend' as they say in fashion circles?!?!

But other than that you can never have too many coats!!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodwood,

It is easy to accumulate that many coats if you are someone who keeps things . It also depends upon what you do and your personal style. Only you know if you need to cull your wardrobe. Women generally are known to have many more clothing choices but I am sure you will do your thing.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IF you are gay, it would make perfect sense to me. Since I am gay, and have at least that many, or more, and over 300 pairs of shoes, clothes obssession has never been an issue to most gay guys.... Mine are house in 2 walk in closets and I have been out of the closet for decades...LOL.

There are surely worse things we could be obssessive about. If you can afford it, no harm done. Keep shopping, the economy needs the help.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF you are gay, it would make perfect sense to me. Since I am gay, and have at least that many, or more, and over 300 pairs of shoes, clothes obssession has never been an issue to most gay guys.... Mine are house in 2 walk in closets and I have been out of the closet for decades...LOL.

There are surely worse things we could be obssessive about. If you can afford it, no harm done. Keep shopping, the economy needs the help.

LOL! I love your ideas for boosting the economy. So in the spirit of what you are saying would that mean that lesbians would have less clothing than most women usually wear? Dont you think ,gay or straight it is more an expression of your personal style?