Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'm not sure what we're considering a "coat", but here's what I have.

6 - "regular" outdoor coats
1 - full lengh wool coat
2 - zip-up fleeces
3 - sport/golf pullover things
4 - hoodies
1 - tux jacket
7 - sport coats/blazers
7 - suit jackets

My issue, however, isn't with coats... http://www.lpsg.org/101139-underwear-inventory.html

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only one from Lands End. It's a lined nylon squall jacket that's great for cold weather and skiing. I'm more partial to Champion sweatshirts, and have at least 10. I also have a navy blue Nautica nylon parka that's great to slip on over a sweatshirt for the 4 or 5 days a year that we have rain.

idealic

Just Browsing
Media
no that's not a lot. I want to have as many coats as you so i can wear it with different outfits. I think coat completes an outfit

D

deleted298367

no that's not a lot. I want to have as many coats as you so i can wear it with different outfits. I think coat completes an outfit

That's true. I have two coats, but like 8 hoodies, which I usually wear with/instead of a coat. They're more for style (while keeping me warm).

Do hoodies count? Lol

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
Forty coats seems like overkill, even to an Eskimo. I moved to Chicago 2 years ago, and, before the first winter had Chicago residents firmly in its grip, I purchased a heavy winter coat. I was told repeatedly that the medium weight leather coat, a rain coat and my lightweight jacket were fine for the south Louisiana climate, but these garments weren't going to cut it during a Chicago winter. How right they were! I don't think that I would be warm if I had all forty of your coats on simultaneously.

I suppose that you have your favorite coats and some are left hanging in the closet. You may want to consider donating those garments that you have not worn this year to a charity such as St. Vincent De Paul. I have taken many household items that I no longer needed to the local store and the staff was always grateful for donations. The staff will also let you know if your donation is tax deductible and, if it is, a receipt will be issued for your tax purposes.