Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can I borrow one of yours?

I have a black leather, tan trench (great for wearing nothing but stockings and a bra under... surprise!!) and a brown casual coat..

I guess Im not really that fancy when it comes to overgarmentsl... LOL

Then please take some of mine. People won't stop giving me coats, and never seem to realize I only wear one, if the weather gets below 45.

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are trying to get you to protect your bulge, and beautiful booty.

It's funny really. It's like they're saying "We know that jacket you wear is 3 times better and warmer than this piece of shit we're giving you, so enjoy it honey."

At least when they give me a book I read it, not shove it in my closet next to last years books.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Go to ebay and get rid of the coat. Use the money to buy a book.
I'd be happier with 5 bucks cash than I would clothes or food. I can't eat most of the food they pick, and don't like the clothes. 5 bucks can go a long way at a used book store.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have about 15, Leather Blazer, Tan London Fog Trench, Green Marlboro bomber, Levi Jacket, Windbreaker, An Xtreme which is two coats in one, A Russia Type Trench with fur collar, A half trench, A Satin Legion Jacket, A Western Cut Leather Blazer, A suede Bomber Southwest Design, A Double Breasted Black Wool Coat Navy Style, A Claiborne Bomber Dark Purple, and a Flannel Gangsta type. I wear most of them. Last yr, I donated about 10 coats when I moved.