How many dates do you wait before....

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, little man, but I'm probably one of the older posters here. On my second marriage

"Lets hope you get it right this time" and old enough to have college-age kids.

The fuck-on-third-date rule has been around for at least 40 years. If not longer. Even my dad's heard of it although I'm not certain if he was aware of it in the mid-1950s when he met my mother.

(The Malibu Variation holds that you don't fuck your date until third date or until you've seen her/him in a bathing suit, whichever comes last. Expensive tailoring can conceal physical imperfections that you've better off knowing about before you've had sex.)

If you're not following the rule, it says something about you. Do you lack the confidence to close the deal? Are you waiting for her to put the moves on you? Still trying to decide if you really like girls? Lots of women will think you don't like them or are gay/asexual if you haven't tried to fuck them by third date. So, Ed69, what's your problem?Today is my 18th anny with my wife.Your on your second try,seems to me your the one with a problem:tongue:

Three dates is plenty of time to decide if you like one another enough to have sex. Actually, most couples probably make that decision while on dates one and two. Waiting until date three is a way for her not to feel that the boy will think she's an easy lay. Which matters if you're likely to become a serious couple and both the boy and the girl want to feel that they had a real courtship before getting naked.

Didn't you learn this in junior high sex ed?

:eek::eek::eek:

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
I really don't set a goal on what nth date do I need to bed the chick that I date with. There are some chicks that are pretty shy at first but once they feel a connection, they would start holding you hands (2nd date), on the 3rd date, we'd make out and that makes her hanging for more so on the 4th date.. boom. There are time that the chick is really that flirty and honry, we had sex right away after our date. Some chicks, I dont even have a chance to get laid at all.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
ehh.... i've had sex with a girl longer in one sitting than i had know her befor we started going at once.... but even though i didn't remember or maybe even KNOW her name when she first unzipped my pants, but 2 things i DID know was that i was damn sure i bought AND BROUGH condoms and that this girl was NOT gonna be the future axel eckes....

I:E if a girl is pretty and willing i will fool around with her before teh waiter comes to bring the menus, but its a save bet that we are never gonna be anything more than friends..... call me old school but i am what i am