How many dates without a kiss?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You need to know what kind of kisser they are before you know if theyre worth wasting time on. A bad kisser is not for me. So kiss as soon as possible. Ive kissed guys before the first date!

Be careful of that. I know somebody who did that and got a broken jaw out of it.

Go into a straight redneck bar and act like a dumb fool..... wonder they didn't break his neck.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Be careful of what? I dont even know what a redneck bar is so how can I go in one? Is that the bar equivelant of a Jerry Springer audience per chance?

Sheesh credit me with some taste!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Be careful of what? I dont even know what a redneck bar is so how can I go in one? Is that the bar equivelant of a Jerry Springer audience per chance?

Sheesh credit me with some taste!

I wasn't say you'd go into a redneck bar. I was talking about the peep I knew who stole a kiss and got a broken jaw. sheesh Why do you think there was so much space between the two.

D

deleted15807

Still wondering. I think it depends on the person. For some one date and no kiss = no second date.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i understand what everyone is saying when they say there should be a kiss by the 2nd or 3rd date. However, i think it's hot when the female makes the first move from time to time. shows she's really interested, and isn't afraid to go after what she wants. I mean after all, females get dick thrown at them all the time. Guys, on the other hand, have to figure it out. at the same time, the older you get the easier it is to tell when the feeling is mutual. atleast for me it is.
I always wait until around the third date or so. Don't want to seem like a lot of other guys that are only hanging out for the sex.