How many different guys do you have a sex in a month?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arranging to meet for hook ups (esp on apps like Grindr) is always a throw of the dice because you don't konw what you are getting. There are some good hook ups to be had, but also plenty of ghosts and toxic frights to be encountered as well. I tend to stick to more specialized hook up sites for 1 on 1 play (Asspig, which is for us fist pigs) over the general ones. I wil say I've had some solid success with Sniffies, but it's the new kid on the block so it's only a matter time before you get ghosts there too (though the map location visibility does make that alittle harder if they aren't in an apartment complex. I tend to go places where I am certain to have sex and with multiple partners. That includes the local bar, which has a play area behind the dance floor, the local bathhouse, and attending sex centered events like CLAW (Cleveland OH), Pig Week Fort Lauderdale FL), Gay Days (Orlando), Fist Fest and Dog Days (Parliament Resort in Augusta) and Palm Springs Leather Pride. I tend to score the highest partner counts at the events. For instance at PS Leather Pride last month I was enjoyed by 82 different male partners and only a handful were one on one play sessions. At Pig Week last year I was used by 128 different guys over the 10 days of sex parties. If you are looking to be sexually prolific I recommend that route while establishing some regular fuck buds in your area to get you through til the next group. I tend to be in group settings at least four days out of any given month, which nets me 400 plus sex partners annually (My personal best is 903 in 2018). Hope this helps.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it varies--sometimes its up to 5 guys and few of them come around just to fuck hehe some months its around 15

one month--july 2022-- bunch of guys naked around and in a pool up to 40 guys all gay or bi but no women were there-- and guys did whatever they liked dooing from sucking dick--few guys rimmed alot of guys then theres fucking--so it varies

D

deleted16124871

on average, i suck one guy a week, they, giving me 1 or two loads per evening

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Voltaire

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much depends on what you want to do, fuck or be fucked. At a good gathering I can take a dozen cocks in a night and fuck 3 or 4 guys as well before I run out of steam. At the sauna I tend to just lie in the rest area cubicles and take whatever comes, sometimes a couple of guys will take turns on me, using me as meat, fucking erotic, and love all that cum swishing about. So on a good year about 400 fucks

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think every guy needs to go through a whore phase so if you do decide to settle down in the future, you can have a clear conscience that you haven't missed out on anything as well as have a clear idea of what is important or not in a long term partner.

Reactions: deleted16124871