How many different nationalities have you had sex with?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
English
American
Dutch
Norwegian
Polish
Nigerian
Thai

Notice no French yet, most French girls I've met seem extra complicated, which put me off even trying! It has to be done though so I'm working on it!

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Gosh, What a good question.

1.Welsh
2.Scotish
3.English
4.French
5.Dutch
6.Swedish
7.Italian
8. Morrocan
9.Australian
10.Portugese
11.German
12.Jordanian
13.(Kiwi) New Zealand
14.Yorkshire (hehe)
15.Irish

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Last trip to Europe I had an incendiary J/O moment with three French guys (the swarthy Corsican type) behind the video screen in the basement of a bear bar in Paris.

A few days later I was in Amsterdam and I had pre-planned a trip to Thermos, the mega-bathhouse. Got into town, dumped my stuff in my room, bought a metro pass from the concierge (had already scoped the route dontcha know) and presto there I was.

Hooked up im-MED-iately with a Greek trucker named Costas who was everything you would expect a Greek trucker to be. Olive skin, curly hair everywhere, beefy etc etc.

He recognized my accent.
"American? Where from?"
"San Francisco."
"Ah from the gay mecca of America to the gay mecca of Europe. Have you been here before?"
"Actually, this is my first time in Amsterdam."
"Oh? When did you get here?"
"About 45 minutes ago."
Laughing uproariously "You Americans. Always so . . . . to the point!"

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horribleperson said:
United States, Canada, Mexico

Italy, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Rep., Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Russia, Holland, Norway, Estonia

India, Egypt, Israel,Turkey, Japan, China, Thailand, Loas, Veitnam, Australia,

Brazil, Columbia, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic, Hatite, Jamaica, Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Argentina, Uraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela

dont find too many girls from Africa here in the states.

i would just like thank the great town of Ibiza for many nights of great wild sex.
Wow, at the tender young age of 22, and you have had sex with 49 different nationalities? Even if it were just one of each, that's still pretty busy.

Geez..

English and Swiss..that's it for me..

..I'm SO far behind!

G:cool:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what they say, if you can count, it is not enough.

Anyway, I just had a Brazilian and 2 Singaporeans tonight. Yes, in one night. Excuse me please I need my rest.....

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Over about 35 years of fucking women, as far as I can remember:

England (more than the others)
Scotland
N Ireland
Ireland
US
Australia
New Zealand
Belgium
Canada
Czech Rep
Switzerland
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Greece
Macedonia
Netherlands
Thailand
Austria

For some unknown reason, Irish pussy is by far the best in my experience, followed by New Zealand which I visited a couple of years ago and look forward to my next trip.

dean-paul

Just Browsing
Media
Australian (part Aboriginal, gorgeous),Yemeni, French, Sudan, Egyptian, Moroccan, New Zealand, Thai, Malaysian, Phillippino, Hong Kongese(?), Brit, Greek, Saudi, Lebanese, Jordanian, NZ Maori, Tunisian, Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, Chinese, Brazilian, Sri Lankan, Emirate, Samoan, Omani (Yum),
Iraqi.

I think thats it.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, the disadvantage that Americans have in this category is that we have fifty different country-sized states, whereas Europeans have 47 (is that right?) state-sized countries. All the people from the different states here in America are just as different from each other as people from other countries altogether. Try talking to someone with a Brooklyn accent then to someone with a Texan accent, and you'll know what I'm talking about. But as it stands...

American (from at least 9 different states), Korean, Native American (Navajo, Sandia Pueblo, Iroquois, and Cherokee), Chinese (Hong Kong), German, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Costa Rican, and Australian

There may be more, but I can't remember off the top of my head...

Oh, and forgive me if I've mixed nationality and race.

...oh, and I almost forgot: Mexican.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not going to do a list - I have had my time as a global strumpet.

But in the interests of establishing that LPSG members have had sex with all the nations of the world, I can add

Malawian
Solomon Islander
and Mongolian

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
given my north american handicap i've done pretty well for myself with one trip abroad in the last decade. provincetown, palm springs and whistler supplied the rest (i went through a tribal gay travel phase in my twenties).

as far as americans go, i'm a sucker for plucky SoCal boys.

canadians are well represented (frisky vancouver boys a few hours away)

greek. mikonos vacation. and yeah, he had those beautiful pale green eyes.

israeli. at whistler this year. heavy accent. dark curly hair. very cute (i'm always falling all over jewish guys, i think they're hot--unfortunately they don't usually fall all over me)

venezuelan. absolutely stunning, statuesque boy left alone by his friend in a provincetown bar. my friends and i were all over him like cheap suits--but i got breakfast table bragging rights the next day.

irish. in college. one of my first. little guy with a fucking enourmous dick.

english. provincetown. we were so drunk i don't remember much, but we were a hit at parties (go figure).

brazilian. palm springs. short built dude with a bubble butt. total power bottom stud that worked me over.

german. this experience was fucking hot and ongoing, and i know my post is rambling but i'm gonna tell the story anyway. the company i work at hires a lot of foriegn software engineers, and when this guy started my team was in the process of gathering marketing feedback from the engineers on his product, so we had a series of weekly meetings at which both teams would attend. he was quiet and wore dorky clothes the way engineers often do, making it harder to notice how good looking he was, something i figured out pretty quickly in the first meeting. full red lips, flawless skin that looked like it had never been in the sun, golden brown eyes framed like rectangles, sexy prominent nose, straight dishwater brown hair, broad shoulders--i was thinking to myself "oh my god, this guy has no idea how fucking gorgeous he is!" by the end of the meeting i was plotting sexual enounters with him, but went about my business and soon forgot, assuming he was straight.

the following week i owned our team presentation--which i'm pretty good at and enjoy doing. knowing my sexy engineer would be watching i looked quite cute that day in my new fitted navy cashmere sweater and old-school levi's cordoroy jeans that hugged in all the right places. suede bucks. he sat at the opposite end of a crowded conference table, so i had an unobstructed view for making eye contact, which i make with everybody in the room anyway in the course of speaking to an audience. a few minutes into the meeting our eyes meet and my gaydar went off so hard i became flustered and looked away and continued whatever it was i was blathering about. i started another audience scan around the room and could feel my heart pounding away--when i reach him he's looking right at me and has a little smirk on his face--FAWK, i have confirmation now, and give him a hard lingering stare before i look away with a cocky upturned lip that says 'oh yeahhhh...' we play the flirty eye contact game for the rest of the meeting...god i love that shit. he left the meeting with his team and i had to stay with my team in the conference room. when i got back to my office he'd sent me an email complimenting my presentation and asked if i wanted to get a beer with him sometime. i didn't see or talk to him until our scheduled date, which is typical where i work--most communication is email and scheduled meetings.

so we meet at a bar by his place and discover we have absolutely nothing in common except our employer, but we don't really care. after a few beers i follow him back to his place and what unfolded was the most intense sex adventure i have ever experienced. we entirely devoured each other physically and constantly craved more. god, it was so hot. we fucked and moaned and grunted like wild animals yet were very human in our desire to give each other pleasure. we were completely in synch sexually with no need for discussion. it just happened and was fluid. i've never cum in unison with anybody as often as i did with him. damn.

the sex never got old. we would go back to our separate lives for a few weeks until one of us would break down and ask for a weekend. we worked in different buildings, but running into each other at work always triggered a date.

this went on for about six months until i started dating someone--giving up my physical connection with the german developer was extremely difficult, but eventually we both moved on. the boner-inducing memories remain intact...

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks to lots of work travel and living in a city that attracts people from all over the country/world, I have Americans from about 10 states other than my own.

Other countries: Iraq, Mexico, China, Vietnam. All have been while in the US -- unfortunately nothing's happened on trips abroad. But maybe that will change in a few weeks on my trip to France and Spain with a handful of gay friends. :biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just American and Russian. That was back when I was doing my bit to keep up Cold War tensions.

No international crises really demand my personal intervention at the moment, so things are pretty dull around here - hence my time-wasting presence on Internet fora.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what I like about where I live, everyone comes here, so I get a smorgasboard to pursue. European, Caribbean, South American/Latina mostly. I couldn't tell all of the nations, who knows, maybe a few of them even lied about where they were from. Never gave it much thought though.