How Many Different Partners In One Day?

D

deleted17361041

Well, I was in an orgy with 9 guys, 8 tops and another bottom in one day.
Separately probably 12 was my record, a day which included cursing, some guys I met in the web and 2 married guys that used to fuck me.
I did nothing on those days but fuck.

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so if sucking counts also
more than 10 easy. orgy in vienna on new years last year.

hookups with a single person at a time, 7. doesnt happen alot but summertime is just me wanting to bang anything with two legs haha.

weekends usually 2 to 3 guys a day.

during the week, 1 if i have the time to actually meet someone.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
4 not counting any group play. One lucky Saturday, got tag teamed by a couple I serviced regularly, got 2 loads from 1, 1 from the other. That afternoon found a Grindr hook up swallowed his first load, he fucked me to release his second. My fourth was putting my load into a girl I was seeing at the time.
very hot. lot of cum you put out.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Three women on two different occasions, both that were at private get-togethers at the home of our regular swing friends. In both cases, two of the women I had sex were at the party, with the third being my wife after we got home. Since I didn't want to be taken out of the game early on, in both instances I held my ejaculation with the first woman and only came with the second and my wife later on.

If we are counting orgies, then then I actually could only add one more to the max (one of which was also my wife) and like the previous situations, I only got off twice. Too bad I waited so late in life to take on multiple women within 24 hours :(.

Maximilian22

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treviso, Province of Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I should have been more clear... any willing women. :joy:

Men are constantly offering to bend over for me.
Sorry mate! I misunderstood everything. I apologize :joy: :joy: :joy:

Anyway, 8 women is awesome! I still think you are great! :D:emoji_thumbsup:

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not counting groups or gang bangs the most separate experiences I’ve had in 24 was a couple of years ago during New Years. I was in Istanbul and got fucked 6 separate times the day before year end. Woke up around 3 pm that day and had an Egyptian guy next to me from the night before where he fucked me again before leaving. Second one was with another Egyptian guy I met the night before, I went to his hotel room and he fucked me while his friend was sleeping in the twin bed next to us. A couple of hours later I met up with 2 Saudi guys from Grindr who took turns fucking me. Had them dump their loads inside me because the next guy I set a hook up with wanted me to come over while I had someone else’s load inside me. Got back to my hotel around 8 and rested before the same second Egyptian guy came over and fucked me again before I got ready to go out that night with him. He fucked me again in a bar’s toilet stall, but I’m still counting those 3 times as 1 since it was the same guy. Met an Iraqi guy at that bar and asked him to come back to my hotel room before going to cheeky club because I wanted to wash up and change. He fucked two loads into me before we left. Then I saw a fuck buddy of mine at cheeky who wanted to fuck so we spent most of the time together messing around, fingering me and grinding before going back to his hotel where we fucked until we tired ourselves out.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not counting groups or gang bangs the most separate experiences I’ve had in 24 was a couple of years ago during New Years. I was in Istanbul and got fucked 6 separate times the day before year end. Woke up around 3 pm that day and had an Egyptian guy next to me from the night before where he fucked me again before leaving. Second one was with another Egyptian guy I met the night before, I went to his hotel room and he fucked me while his friend was sleeping in the twin bed next to us. A couple of hours later I met up with 2 Saudi guys from Grindr who took turns fucking me. Had them dump their loads inside me because the next guy I set a hook up with wanted me to come over while I had someone else’s load inside me. Got back to my hotel around 8 and rested before the same second Egyptian guy came over and fucked me again before I got ready to go out that night with him. He fucked me again in a bar’s toilet stall, but I’m still counting those 3 times as 1 since it was the same guy. Met an Iraqi guy at that bar and asked him to come back to my hotel room before going to cheeky club because I wanted to wash up and change. He fucked two loads into me before we left. Then I saw a fuck buddy of mine at cheeky who wanted to fuck so we spent most of the time together messing around, fingering me and grinding before going back to his hotel where we fucked until we tired ourselves out.
Wow! You're my hero! You sound amazing! Good for you. Hope your hole still works.;) Just kidding. Love it. Thanks for sharing that incredibly hot sounding 24 hours.:grinning:

Maximilian22

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treviso, Province of Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had them dump their loads inside me because the next guy I set a hook up with wanted me to come over while I had someone else’s load inside me
I loved this part :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: Raybo Revoy