How Many Different Partners In One Day?

I’ve done 2 a number of times in Malaysia.

Went to a bar one night and picked up the first slut, took her back to my hotel we fucked until the next morning. Then that night in another bar took a slut back and fucked her before midnight.

In Vietnam also fucked 2 bargirls short time in a room above the bar. One first and then after more drinks some hours later the other. Good times.

Reactions: Raybo Revoy

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
4, not counting orgies.
Ok. There you go. Mine was 3 - one in the morning with a guy I brought home the night before, the 2nd after a lunch date, and the 3rd that night after the bar. The last one was technically the next day because it was well after midnight but same difference.

• Love
Reactions: Ivor_Biggun

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4, one night stand that stayed the night we fucked in the morning, a fwb stopped by around lunch for a quickie, a cougar i was fucking stopped by in the afternoon then a fuck buddy came by unannounced after girls night literally like 20minutes after the cougar left

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many you penetrated or came in?
What qualifies as an orgy? 6 people or more (From 2.5 men)
Details, details:laughing:
I'd say penetration definitely qualifies, cum or not. As far as the orgy thing, I meant basically separate encounters. In other words if you dropped in a on a friendly couple and did them both, that would be one encounter.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
4, one night stand that stayed the night we fucked in the morning, a fwb stopped by around lunch for a quickie, a cougar i was fucking stopped by in the afternoon then a fuck buddy came by unannounced after girls night literally like 20minutes after the cougar left
Good job!

Reactions: 1069369

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
4 not counting any group play. One lucky Saturday, got tag teamed by a couple I serviced regularly, got 2 loads from 1, 1 from the other. That afternoon found a Grindr hook up swallowed his first load, he fucked me to release his second. My fourth was putting my load into a girl I was seeing at the time.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went to the adult video stores and sucked a few guys. But I'm guessing you mean penetration. I had two in one day. I wanted more but.... life happened
Hey man, as far as I'm concerned, sucking a few guys = at least one fuck for this page! And a job well done! Or I guess I should say blow jobs well done!:grinning:

• Haha
Reactions: Maximilian22

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Details, mate. I am curious :joy:

When I was in college I went to a house on a lake for a weekend with a girl from work. Her family owned it. She said a few of her friends would be there. Four showed up. It turned into a ladies' gang bang.

At first it was in their beds individually. Soon there were multiples in our bed then openly in the house during the days.

They told their boyfriends it was a girls' weekend away lol.