How many erections have you had in your lifetime

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If a guy of 60 has been using his cock since he was 12 and used it only once a day for those 60 years, that would have had about 22 thousand erections. If you factor in that at night men get about 9 (round it off to 10) erectrions a night: that brings the total number of erections in 60 years to over 150,000 erections.

How many erections have you had in your lifetime?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My original calcualtions were a little off. It is closer to 200,000

For nakedDad - at 38 years - about 100,000 erections - Think about how long each erection was - If you say 20 minutes for each erection (I know many erections, with edging, are longer) then you end up with between 33,000 - 34,000 hours of pleasure.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
thanks i will keep it in my mind.
how about your sons?
did you calculate theirs? LOL

PS; do you know that small kids even babies have erections, (probably you know)

my 3 yeard old son has morning woods.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't include that in the equations because as an infant, they may or may not experience pleasure, but they generally are actively invoved in producing the erection.

From the time a boy is aware of his penis up through the time we die, excluding morning wood and those that occur when we are asleep, we are an active participant in the erection process and the pleasure that is produced.

I didn't bother to calculate my sons' erections, however, being born after the sexual revolution, I am sure their numbers will be higher then mine.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread makes me wonder - why did ma Nature have us "get" erections, as opposed to just being hard ALL the time? Seems to me if we have 100's of thousands of erections in our life, that's a lot of work, when to just maintain it would be easier on the circulatory system. :tongue:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I typically have five or six erections during the day while fully dressed and out in public, fortunately at my age they are no longer persistent or long lasting so I can generally avoid embarrassment. Adding in the 9 or 10 nightly erections while sleeping and considering that I've been doing all of the above for over fifty years that would mean at least 270,000 uninvited erections in my lifetime. Adding to that figure all the erections I've had for the purpose of masturbating and having sexual relations my total must be well over 400,000. If I could exceed a half million erections in my lifetime that would be great! After all, what could be healthier?