How many fingers can you comfortable fit in there?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MrHangman, Jul 1, 2011.

1. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi I always feel bad posting in this topic on the board because even though it says (men are welcome to participate) I feel like I am intruding on your section of the forums.

I just have a simple question. I am not trying to get off on this or anything, but when you're with your man, or your woman, or yourself, or whoever floats your boat, how many fingers can they fit comfortable inside of you?

I only ask because when I am with my girlfriend I can slide one finger in, but if I try to put in two I feel a lot of resistance and then I get really nervous that I'm going to hurt her, which is dumb because my cock is bigger than two of my fingers and it goes in just fine.

Or is it like, you really have to work multiple fingers in? I guess I am always surprised that I have trouble fitting in two fingers when I don't really have that much trouble sticking my dick in her.

Ok I hope everyone has a good day!

2. herman6060

herman6060 New Member

lubrication

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this ought to be fun to watch

4. dolfette

Gold Member

i'm sayin' nuffink.

5. wiser_dude

wiser_dude New Member

It really shouldn't be an issue for the majority of women since giving birth causes a larger expansion of the vagina than most men's hands. Just think about a baby's head and shoulders through the same place. Of course, I know that the body prepares a woman's sexual organs to give birth, but still it's a painful experience for most women.

To give birth, a woman's cervix must dialte to 10cm which is equivalent to 3.937 inches and equates to 12.368 inches in circumference. From those facts, I must conclude that most men's closed fists would not be as large.

I've also read that fisting tones a woman's vagina and actually gives her more ability to contract PC and vaginal wall muscles and therefore will enjoy sex more plus will yield an easier time giving birth with less pain. I've even heard of women who enjoy fisting having orgasms while giving birth.

Unfortunately, I don't have the reference material to back up my statements since I didn't know I would need them later and did not bookmark or keep copies of the research saved on my PC.

I'm sure there are others here who can point us in the direction of that research so that women who have never experienced fisting can read for themselves and make a personal decision to try it for themselves.

I apologize, in advance, if this is off topic since fisting is in two different threads close to this one under women's issues. I just felt this thread was too closely related to fisting to not comment of vaginal finger insertiion and how many fingers will fit inside.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*grumble*

men ask stupid fucking questions in the womens issues area.

men answer stupid fucking questions in the womens issues area.

we, the womens, will nod along demurely and just look pretty.

UNLESS YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!....AND/OR...HAVE GIVEN BIRTH!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

*edited to clarify my SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!!! policy.

#6 MickeyLee, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  7. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mickey you have kids?

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

no. i get to talk shit on the vagina qualifier. :rolleyes:

9. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can have my babies, if you want. I'm so silly.

10. SR_chixdiggit

SR_chixdiggit New Member

So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
    topic aside,

why are there so many angry people on this site?
    why are there so many angry people on this site?
    WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANGRY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE???

11. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am sorry. These kinds of responses are the reason I am weary of asking questions like this in your part of the forum. I am sorry I am not a vagina expert, but if you guys ever had questions about dicks I would be glad to give you my insight. So, I'll stick to being anonymous on the internet, and sure you can be as abrasive as you must, but somewhere on this forum I know that there are users who are not as jaded as the others. Thanks for your time.

As for the response talking about baby heads, I guess that makes sense. Yes, the vagina can stretch to accommodate skulls, but I feel like sticking a baby skull into and out of there isn't really meant to be regular sexual foreplay.

I guess I was just looking for the go-ahead that putting in multiple fingers is all right and that it isn't in some way inherently bad. But then I was curious if maybe for some of you, one finger is adequate stimulation.

But I don't even know why I'm bothering. You guys sure set the tone for this topic.

12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

fypfy
    :cool:

13. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, where's your answer? The men ask a question, the women act like they're too good to dignify it with a response, the men then try to discuss it amongst themselves, and the women get mad for some reason.

#13 travis1985, Jul 1, 2011
  14. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why you taking my line mayne

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i do what i can. :smile:

16. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's been my line since 1999. Don't you forget it, sucka! :tongue: (I'll let you use it too, though. I'm a generous soul.)

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

hmm i am pretty pale, you is pretty pale... our babies would be transparent :eek:

18. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds cool to me. Our own hard to see army. Muahahaha!

19. wiser_dude

wiser_dude New Member

I even apologized in advance if my comments were off topic and still got yelled at.

So, I'll answer the question... kind of...
    My wife is 5'2" and has a rather small opening to her vagina. I've been able to get all four fingers and my thumb up to my knuckles. I probably wasn't very far from the hand sliding inside when she started complaining of it hurting some so we stopped. That was the last time we've tried and that was about 20 years ago.

For reference, I'm 6'2" tall and have big hands. I play the piano and I can reach from C to E in the next octave and my hands are almost large enough to grasp a basketball with one hand; but not quite.

#19 wiser_dude, Jul 1, 2011
  20. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Fingers, dicks and toys all get different reactions from me, I can't speak for anyone else, but dicks are easier than fingers or toys, with toys being the more difficult... I don't know why, it just is what it is.

My best advice would be to ignore any posts what so ever that mention child birth, because it's complete uneducated bollocks from people who read lots and understand little.

There is nothing "wrong" with using more than one, there is nothing "wrong" with just using one either... It all comes down to what she likes and how comfortable she is with more. It may well take more effort to use two, there may be some mental block saying "One is one, regardless of the size, two is more" which is stopping her from relaxing enough to easily take two... there could be countless reasons.

Take your time, and basically, if it doesn't feel like it's going in, don't push it... it'll be uncomfortable, it will probably hurt, and it'll fuck up any chances of you getting your dick in there later that night!

Draft saved Draft deleted