How many fingers can you comfortable fit in there?

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Subgirrl and dolfette, I have gone ahead and reported both of you for previous incidents in which you called men dicks. (The_dragon, you seem to be clear - congratulations.) Since you clearly feel it is unacceptable to call people by a slang word for their genitals, I'm sure you'll thank me for helping members of both sexes hold themselves to a respectable standard.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Subgirrl and dolfette, I have gone ahead and reported both of you for previous incidents in which you called men dicks. (The_dragon, you seem to be clear - congratulations.) Since you clearly feel it is unacceptable to call people by a slang word for their genitals, I'm sure you'll thank me for helping members of both sexes hold themselves to a respectable standard.
report away.
calling one person a dick/cunt is an insult.
calling an entire group cunts, dicks, pakis or poofs is bigotry.
if you're too stupid to tell the difference then that's your problem.

Reactions: MickeyLee

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes it's fair to call someone a 'dick'. Reading this, you seem like a bit of a dick yourself to be honest. Doesn't mean all men are though, does it?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
depends on who gets in the oil :naughty:

anyway, my wank fodder is enriching to the site.

quoting me... *hauls extra large splash pool to the center of the thread*

i need wank fodder. in the form of nekkid folks all slippery and slipping around together.

*tips over 50 gallons container of grape seed and brown rice oil*

not only will frolicking be good for ya heart rate, ya humor and my wank-interests... the oil is good for ya skin. is win/win/win.

*slides over to Mr. MoT.. tries to get a slickery grip* wanna play?
*loses footing, falls on rump.. hauls MoT with*

yeah... i really should have started... *manages to scoot a bit closer to the edge* on the outside

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes it's fair to call someone a 'dick'. Reading this, you seem like a bit of a dick yourself to be honest. Doesn't mean all men are though, does it?
Maybe the person who called the women in this thread cunts thought they seemed like them and felt it was fair to say so. I don't think that makes it okay, and I don't think anyone who does the same has much right to be offended if it happens to them.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm no great fan of dicks, but i think we're insulting them with the comparison. he's just trolling the thread now. passé.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quoting me... *hauls extra large splash pool to the center of the thread*

i need wank fodder. in the form of nekkid folks all slippery and slipping around together.

*tips over 50 gallons container of grape seed and brown rice oil*

not only will frolicking be good for ya heart rate, ya humor and my wank-interests... the oil is good for ya skin. is win/win/win.

*slides over to Mr. MoT.. tries to get a slickery grip* wanna play?
*loses footing, falls on rump.. hauls MoT with*

yeah... i really should have started... *manages to scoot a bit closer to the edge* on the outside
Oh, Ms Lee! Not again - you're so clumsy! Luckily, I'd managed to slip out of my suit. I don't want that to get dirty. :tongue: *slides and grabs Ms Lee, pulls her back to the middle.*

Maybe the person who called the women in this thread cunts thought they seemed like them and felt it was fair to say so. I don't think that makes it okay, and I don't think anyone who does the same has much right to be offended if it happens to them.
I don't like the band called 'Travis', either. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and feelings.

i'm no great fan of dicks, but i think we're insulting them with the comparison. he's just trolling the thread now. passé.
Hmm, maybe you're right. A dick isn't such a bad thing, at the end of the day.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*giggle... slide...makes of show of trying to escape.. but not really* don't you think so many of the world's problems could be solved if people just stripped down to their skivies and wrassle'd it out?

maybe not for ya glasses *blinks a blurry blink*

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all problems can be solved thusly or with a pool of jello (mango free)

*runs into oil pit stripping naked along the way, sliding by MoT and around ML and Dragon, hands desperately grasping anything in sight. Hands enter somewhere warm on the latter two, and around something hot on the former, squiggling and wriggling as I assist myself up*

Thanks! I needed a quick oil soak!

*squishy hug to both then trots off into the distance to have diner*

I will return!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
paigevox
Totally OT, but this idea should carry over to the "girls don't squirt" thread. End the pee or not pee debate once and for all! Load up on asparagus and squirt.... the rest will be obvious. :smile::eek::34:

I honestly had thought of that too. But sulphur in your eyes is a nightmare from the bowels of hell:biggrin1:

The one time I've cooked an asparagus meal, she didn't squirt, & I've got to say, she's one of those for whom asparagus has no affect.

That said, what a guy eat definitely affects the taste of his gism.

After a couple of days on pina coladas, my spunk's quite a treat.:wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Nico own nekkid people bowling. :biggrin:

*wraps Ms. Dragon up in a full body, and quite slippery, hug*
i was about to put out a trail of fine leather hand bags to lure ya in!!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lolo I love that sing! and thats why I love youtube!

*joins dance*

May I join this dance?

*offers pina coladas to all around as I siddle up to Ms, Lee and MoT*

Sorry for any snippiness anywhere else

*sqiushy hugs as i pull them back into the oil pit. Grabs dragon to boot*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality