How many fingers do use when pissing and shaking?

hornybloke: i use my 5 fingers to support and guide my schlong when pissing and shaking it after.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I think you might need to revise this poll to allow for those of us who like to / need to use all 10 fingers and thumbs :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Once it's cleared the zipper or I've pulled the shorts down to expose it, I don't touch my penis until I'm finished urinating.

Then I use 2 fingers (index and middle) to milk it, then to shake it.

Pecker

fastfastr: revis for your 5 fingers, and her five fingers

blo-gasm: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1051519982;start=0#2 date=04/28/03 at 05:21:23]Once it's cleared the zipper or I've pulled the shorts down to expose it, I don't touch my penis until I'm finished urinating.

Then I use 2 fingers (index and middle) to shake it.

Pecker[/quote]

ditto.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=grnman link=board=meetgreet;num=1051519982;start=0#5 date=04/30/03 at 18:52:15]I am with Max, some of us use more than five. However, one hand usually does the thick.[/quote]

What? You have six fingers on your hand?

Pover: lol.  Funny topic.  I have only been here a few times, bit I figure I have something to add.  After you guys are done pissing do you ever milk your penis to get any extra urine out before you shake?  Thats what I always do. For some reason I get massive attention whenever I do this (especially if piss by pulling up one side of my shorts) :).  I don't know why.  Yeah, well anyway I use 4 fingers when I piss I think.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Pover link=board=meetgreet;num=1051519982;start=0#7 date=05/04/03 at 02:36:48]lol.  Funny topic.  I have only been here a few times, bit I figure I have something to add.  After you guys are done pissing do you ever milk your penis to get any extra urine out before you shake?  [/quote]

Yes .. I suppose the longer the urethra, the more 'milking' has to be done. I have to take a fair while over it. And the bigger the weapon, the more risky the final shaking.

Back to the original question, I might let it hang free in private ... but in the gents I find using two hands is more discreet.

gigantikok: Wow, you guys really try you make you get the best grip possible, eh? ;) I find that usually I don't need to use more then just my thumb, index, and middle fingers... no matter how long it is. Any excess finger-age becomes a hassle.

thatjigga: I just piss and then shake and milk a bit with my index and middle finger and thumb...sometimes I just grab and shake tho'...It's kinda random for me...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I voted "4," though honestly it varies for no apparent reason. Sometimes I'll just drop trou and all and just let my dick hang out and my ass sway in the breeze. Other times, I'll fish it out with my whole hand and hold it -- particular if it's hard and needs more control. And still other times a couple or three fingers suffice.

Can we add a "variable" response?

tomarctus: At a urinal or trough my PA can make a mess spraying so I have to tug on it a little to make a neat stream. I usually milk and stretch afterward, four fingers and thumb. If I shake it is just one or two strong strokes. I either wipe with toilet paper or against the pocket of my jeans or just leave a wet spot depending on the situation. Sometimes I choose to sit at the toilet instead of standing. Other times I just let it hang and piss hands-free. :eek:

rawkstar: Never....ever....thought of that. Hmm....(gotta make the motion)...4 fingers, cause my pinky isn't really in the grip part. Yes I do milk, then shake. And yeah I've noticed that milking for some reason gets everyone's attention.

TragicWhiteKnight: Every time I urinate, I give myself a hand (no, not applause. Though I have been applauded in the public restroom once, but I think that was more for my size than my ability to piss. And it was more due to the fact the person applauding was a crazy drunk).

That said, I'd proably use a full hand regardless of my size since it means perfect aim, and covers up almost a half of it from prying eyes.

I always do the 'milk' thing in stalls but never in urinals; I'd hate it to be interpreted the wrong way..

14x8thck: 8) I just pull it out and pee no hands. When I am don I do milk it to drain it and for a little arrrousal per say. ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have different methods, depending on where I am. At home it's usually four fingers on the underside and the thumb on top. Of course, I shake it a few times and 'milk' it for the last bit of moisture. Oft-times, I blot with tissue.

In the public rest room, I sometimes piss hand free, really depending on who else is in the process. And, to be honest, I believe I shake and milk it more than in private, as tomarctus indicated he does.

Luke