how many freeballers are here...?!

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i used to for a while around 16-18yrs old... then one day while shopping at wal-mart with my mom and grandmother.. i was noticing too many attractive people.. and suddenly realized how very very visable i was becoming.. lol.. thats when i switched to boxers..

but i just started again a couple weeks ago.. i was talking to my best friend who does it all the time.. reminded me how comfortable it is... and i dont go shopping with my family anymore.. so hell.. who cares? lol..

i love wearing shorts.. i can just reach right up my pants and jerk off while driving(or anywhere at all really).. freaking great.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been freeballing 24/7 for 7 years now. Wore boxer shorts from the age of 14 to age 51. Got tired of washing, drying and folding them. Why I put up with wedgies and the bunching up all those years, I don't know. Freeballing is the only way to go. Should have ditched the boxers years ago.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I freeball most of the time. I enjoy the feeling of my boys being free, and I enjoy the secret knowledge that no one else knows unless the y look down and see the outline of my cock.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been going commando for years, but in my current job with some heavy lifting, etc., I found that my balls were sometimes getting scrunched, so I've been wearing tighties to work to keep them high and snug.

Also love to swim nude... the water flowing my by cock and balls feels terrific.

treymayne19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a 19 year old black male and I have been freeballing since I was 12 because my dick hangs 8 1/2 inches soft and I can't find underwear ti wear that doesn't make such a huge bulge in my pants that everyone stares. So I just let it hang down my leg and let them look in amazement at how long it hangs, which normally makes me get hard when I see them and it swells and they see that too. That's hot!:tongue:

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These days I freeball in anything but suits, which I have to wear occasionally. In jeans, chinos and in shorts at the gym, I freeball. Love it. I love the feeling of my balls being free and able to hang loose.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dick's pretty average but my low-hangers are heavy. In the summer the feeling of freeballing is great, "summer breeze". It's such a masculine feel when the balls sway freely in gym shorts or light pants, and some take notice:wink:
Freeballing in the winter freeze here could be dangerous: your nuts might fall off:redface:

Finnman

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dear neighbor, Sweden ain't exactly the South Seas in January either! :wink:
FM

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear underwear to work and a jock strap to the gym, but otherwise I pretty much freeball. Since I find freeballing to be much more comfortable, I admit that I have experimented with not wearing anything underneath my trousers when at the office and underneath my work-out shorts, but I decided that too much bouncin' around simply is not appropriate for some situations. If people are too preoccupied with your crotch, they're not looking you in your eye.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a freeballer since I was in high school.
I think it's mostly to save laundry.
I like to think of it as an "environmental" decision
Matt

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to only freeball in jeans. Now I do it all the time, even in suits and work and shorts at the gym. I have noticed looks from other guys.

I caught one guy at the gym looking. He was kinda hot so I just smiled. He turned bright red but smiled also.

rockrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been thinking off freeballing a lot lately. I think i am just gone try it. Start at hame and then when i go out maybe. will see.

good topic !