how many freeballers are here...?!

Kiltman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may "have to freeball" when wearing a kilt, but you don't have to wear a kilt to freeball. Was reading an article once about how the people of Scotland and Ireland only began really wearing kilts about 100 or so years ago and so it isn't really a heritage thing but more of a "look at us, we're Scotsmen in skirts and we're proud" thing. haha.
Well ABC First I didnt say you 'had to wear a kilt to freeball' and second, Im not sure who wrote 'the article' but they are away wide of the mark.

I replied to the thread. I freeball when I wear it. Thats all.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Started free-balling in jr high, just experimenting with it. Did it more and more until in my late teens / early 20's.

Now do it 24x7.

Some times my PA will get caught in a fold of my 501s and give me a surprise tough.

I do like the bold stairs I get from some people that don't care if I catch them checkin out my bounce, or my hanging to the right view; depending on what I have one.

bronz

Experimental Member
Media
Sarted free balling when we wanted to get pregnant and have been that way over 99% of the time over the past 13 years

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
definitely a FBer here. have been for about 10 years i guess. i'm sure i've answered this before, but never really get tired of it. it's great bc it's less laundry and i can feel like a naughty dude. also HATE the feeling of underwear bunching. i'll wear something for support when working out bc i have to then. otherwise, doesn't matter if i'm in a suit or not.

raiv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all the time, lady at work is always checking and my wife's sister gets wandering eyes all the time, too.

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a vasectomy and am cut-foreskin. So for two reasons I don't hang free often: one, there is an adhesion of vas to scrotum that can cause discomfort if jostled, two, I'd rather preserve the sensitivity of my glans as much as I can.

That said, we are nudists and I am always free at home, not even underwear. Also, kurios wrote "everthing but suits". For me, it's just the other way; when I dress up spiffy, I want to feel, er, something special. Remeber the ZZ Top song? Women go crazy...for a sharp dressed man they can check out or grab if they want!

Pooh-Bear is my 2nd partners pet name for me. This is my first LPSG post. Hello to all.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Underwear??
What be this concept of which thou speakest??

Been freebaling since 7 years old. Wearing anything underneath my pants or shorts causes my nuts to twist. Can't even do Speedos under jeans. It's commando or nothing. That liner/mesh liner in all swimsuits? That has to come out also.

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey eaglecowboy...DEF agree with u about stupid liner thing in some baggies. although my dad used to swear by them! i just go commando in baggies as per normal...who cares if someone notices?! why are they looking at my crotch anyway?! my theory is guys wear exactly the opposite of what Dad did re underwear...mine was a Y fronts guy. any opinions on this vitally important theory lpsg-ers...?!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
before working at walgreens, i never, ever wore underwear. growing up as a surfer, i always wore my baggies (even to school). so like, i had no real need to wear them. now that i work for slavegreens, and i'm expected to go into the cooler and freezer from time to time, i wear boxer briefs to work. otherwise, i'm free ballin

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to do it quite a bit before, but now I hardly ever do it. Not sure why, though...just don't really feel like it most of the time.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've tried it and found many advantages, but my scrotum ends up getting chafed eventually, so I don't do it much. My cock has survived nicely, however.

B_jammin_j

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually tried freeballing for the first time last week, and to my surprise it was really pretty comfortable. Definitely gonna have to do more of it in the future! :cool:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With Spring weather coming on, my mind goes to letting it all hang freely! Thanks to this thread raising it's head again I'll likely sans the underwear this coming week! It is a stimulating feeling, one I'm especially fond of!