How many gals spontaneously demanded to have anal with you in your OWN experience?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
there's another well launched thread about a similar issue, but that didn't ask the question whether those girl was asked to have sex with you or it was just a will of theirs to have anal with you... so I started this new one.
In my personal experience ( pretty scarce, I have to admit- yet had sex with 7 girls ) no girls demanded to have anal sex whereas the question was often popped up by me

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think anal sex is one of the things girls/women think of with a man they don't have much of a relationship with yet. Even tho most woman do like anal stimulation,it's usually by a finger and gentle. Not all women may be comfortable expressing that desire to someone, or even to themselves. Everyone's different. But in my experience, it's not one of her first thoughts.

I was 6 mos pregnant before my husband and I even tried anal sex. But I was also wildly hormonal and vacillated between " never touch me again" to watching him put baby furniture together, focusing on his "very nice" arm muscles as his did, which seemed to just flip the "here and now" switch.

But, this is a board focusing on the large penis. Anal sex can be uncomfortable if things don't quite fit, or if he isn't aware of that. The anal sphincter muscle is just that, a muscle and all the lube in the world won't work miracles.
So there are 'issues'; maybe women in general are just more hesitant to try anal sex until they feel more comfortable with the person and the situation .

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only tried anal intercourse once and it was at my girlfriend's suggestion. I certainly wouldn't call it a demand. We had been together a little while. At the time, anal intercourse was generally considered pretty kinky, at least in the relatively small, conservative Midwestern town I grew up in.

I was actually a bit anxious about it, but naturally curious and eager to please. It really didn't work out for us and was never suggested again. Since then, I never requested it of another partner, nor had another woman ask it of me.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, never.

Several partners have offered themselves doggy fashion but withotut any verbal demand and I took it as an invitation to vaginal sex and proceeded on that basis.

Anal sex has never a fantasy of mine; although I have used a finger to increase stimulation during sex with many partners and I believe they enjoyed it.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...or just more turned on....?
My gf wil sometimes wants
to take me in her ass without any fore play or lube...brightside of being uncut I guess.? Or just kinky ladies in their forties....?

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0 for 15. I discussed it with some, one girl told me she had a lucozade bottle up her arse once but didn't want anal with me.

Not saying I'm that big btw, she said that her arse had tightened up since then and wasn't stretched out that far

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
...or just more turned on....?
My gf wil sometimes wants
to take me in her ass without any fore play or lube...brightside of being uncut I guess.? Or just kinky ladies in their forties....?
what difference does being uncircumcised make??

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Foreskin rolled back = much harder penitration without lube. (even vag..)

A few gals that have never been with uncut men try pushing my skin back the first time, cause their used to the look of cut...once I explain and show therm how much easier it is with it pulled forward, we're off to the races.

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So you saw a bad thread and thought you'd make an even worse one?

The idea that ladies go around stamping their feet and demanding anal sex from everyone and anyone is, well, abhorrent. Even if you wish that reality to exist.