How Many Gay Men Have Had Enjoyable Sex with Women?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by earllogjam, Dec 12, 2007.

?

As a Gay Man my Sexual Experiences with Women have been...

1. None- I have never had sex with a woman.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. I have had sex with a women and it was NOT enjoyable.

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. I have had sex with women and it was enjoyable.

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. I still have sex with women even though I consider myself gay.

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. earllogjam

Gold Member

I have had a slew of girlfriends in high school and college whom I slept with before realizing that I preferred men. Contrary to what most would think they were all, for the most part, very satisfying sexually.

I am curious if my experiences are common or if most gay guys never experience sex with women.

2. zumzum

zumzum New Member

I was very active and curious when I was a child.

I played with my female friends and cousins but it wasn't still sex because I was too young, perhaps only with a cousin we did something more but I don't remember, I was more concerned my teddy bear was there with me.

I realized I was gay very early (between 5 an 10 years old) because I fell in love with some school mate, it was a thing related to the affectivity, not the sex.

Later I flirted with some female school friend, some love letter but nothing more.

First experience with a guy at 17yo and a half.

I also had the cutest girl at uni (engeneering so all males) falling for me, but I was just having a laugh with her, all the guys hated me.

First erection sitting near a chubby teenager female at 29yo, it sounds so weird! but she made me horny. At the time I was in a long term relationship (it lasted almost 5 years) with a guy.

Never happened again but it was scary.

Oh yeah I like guys definitely.

3. southwest

southwest New Member

I thought if someone was 100% gay, they couldn't have satisfying sex with a woman! Just seems a contradiction in terms.

4. Adam875

Adam875 Member

No, I haven't had sex with a woman, nor would I want to. But I rate myself 10% straight, because I can be attracted by a woman's face, as I can be - of course - by her character and personality. I have lots of women friends. But, physically speaking, when one gets below the neck ... I'm a complete non-starter.

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some gay guys do have sex with women, because this society is geared up for guys meet girls, get married.

Not too many Boy gets girl, loses girl ,gets boy stories out there in the movies, books, theater, song...most people go with what they are familiar with.

Me, I like both.

And it is possible for a man who has had nice good sex with a woman to realise he could have it better with men.

6. Shelby

Gold Member

What would happen if a gay man had sex with a lesbian? Would they have a 'who can turn each other off worse' contest? What if they were also masochistic or sadistic? Would they then like it? And how would the transgendered fit into any or all of this? Is your head about to explode?

Sorry if I drifted off subject the op just got me to thinking....

7. southwest

southwest New Member

lol just too sharp!

8. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Have to agree with you...guess that's why I consider myself bi- and not in any fucking psycho-babble transitional state.

9. earllogjam

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted