How many girls have you fucked?

GE_1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although i have not fucked many girls, it is quiet a international list... :D
I had sex with an American (32yo), a German (27yo), a Portuguese girl (30yo). I did it with a Scottish girl (21yo) some 20 years ago and early this year with her twin sister (40yo). Further i had sex with 5 Dutch girls ranging between 20 and 45yo.

D

deleted957094

4, never had a contest or even talked about it with friends, franky i never thought about their ages until now either

Reactions: deleted13940651

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
didnt realise you asked for age as well they were all around my age lost my V at 20 to a 23 yr old girl. Im 25 now and the rest were all around my age 21-24 oldest girl ive been with was 24 and that was when i was 21

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Including oral only, 400+ and many of those in club scene of the 1980s (I'm 53). I did not keep up with the guys who had 500 by age 30. One guy I knew claimed 1000+ by 30, which I don't doubt. They lived for it night after night, I did not. I had other interests.

Reactions: sxjTheFirst

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

jace2144

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
39 years old, and 4 serious relationships. That being said, my job takes me all around the world and in my line of work, serious relationships don't last. Honestly can say my 'count' is over 300, maybe even approaching 4-500. Not particularly proud of that, drugs, and life in the fast lane is not as awesome as it originally appears.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
39 years old, and 4 serious relationships. That being said, my job takes me all around the world and in my line of work, serious relationships don't last. Honestly can say my 'count' is over 300, maybe even approaching 4-500. Not particularly proud of that, drugs, and life in the fast lane is not as awesome as it originally appears.
Yeah, it's strange how some dudes seem to be prideful about sleeping with a lot of women. I feel like I've slept with too many. I much prefer a more meaningful sexual relationship at this point.

Reactions: khadejiacat

jace2144

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, it's strange how some dudes seem to be prideful about sleeping with a lot of women. I feel like I've slept with too many. I much prefer a more meaningful sexual relationship at this point.

So true. It's actually damaging to normal intimacy. My current gf soon-to-be-fiance (shh she doesn't know yet) is aware of my previous promiscuity and even said the other night she "won't ever be able to fully please me" because my, ummm, 'experience' level is greater than her's. Kinda hurt my heart a bit.

She's amazing, and I'd trade all the rest for her. I've never been engaged, never found one I loved that much. This girl is the one. Hopefully she'll be my wife.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So true. It's actually damaging to normal intimacy. My current gf soon-to-be-fiance (shh she doesn't know yet) is aware of my previous promiscuity and even said the other night she "won't ever be able to fully please me" because my, ummm, 'experience' level is greater than her's. Kinda hurt my heart a bit.

She's amazing, and I'd trade all the rest for her. I've never been engaged, never found one I loved that much. This girl is the one. Hopefully she'll be my wife.
Good luck with all of that - I hope it goes well! :)