Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Still not sure how it happened. I now have to have sex with a woman just to become a virgin again.

:haha: Hilarious. Hey, you've gotta have a sense of humor about these things.

I haven't slept with that many women. 3 to date (soon to be 4 :biggrin1:). But honestly, while that isn't that many for a guy my age, I'm comfortable with that. Basincreek, the self-pity I'm seeing as pervasive in your posts isn't doing you or anybody else any good. I'm not trying to come at you like many others do. But if I were you, I'd take my words to heart. It's probably a big part of what's keeping you from getting laid. I'm going out of my way to say this to you because I had the same problem, or some variation thereof, for a while. I've struggled, I've been ridiculed, and I'm only NOW getting past it. It's a one step at a time kind of thing. Stop feeling bad for yourself, man. Girls can smell a lack of confidence from a million miles away. We have no fucking chance of hiding our weakness from them. Embrace your strengths, cast that shit aside. You are in no way a bad looking dude. But nothing's uglier than self-pity.

I apologize for derailing the thread. Straight men of LPSG, please continue to list your conquests!

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Approximately 100 before I was 21 (in the 60's and in Europe for 3 years so did I get an education compared to US morals at the time), then another 400-600 in my lifetime. Came back to U.S.A. in 70's and then it was wide open here, orgies, 8 partners a night swapping...very wild. Fucked and lived with the first three Playboy centerfolds from my state, went to the Playboy Mansion 7 times , and boy what an experience that was, then started mowing down the Hooter girls when that chain came on line, (by that time the Playboy Clubs had closed), and always went with middle aged females (for me that was the "middle" of MY age at the time), and had nice cars, pools, boats, made excellent money to support the life style, so had all the "fly traps" women like, PLUS I was always honest and didn't try to hide the fact I was a male slut....and I treated them all very nice and shared everything I had with them, even if it was for a night, a week or a month, and then just always went on to the next girl the next hour, day, whatever. I'm decent enough looking, but had confidence to approach and talk to a pretty woman and not be intimidated (you'd be surprised how many of them said guys wouldn't talk to them), was bold, and was equally happy with trailer trash or the rich crowd, any ethnic background was desireable as well, plus I could be forward when it was necessary, had more bar lines than the North Atlantic fishing fleet, and I was "nasty" nice sexually and open to their needs...and my dick was enough to satisfy most of them ( like most guys I always wished it was much bigger), could cum 8-10 times a night in my 20's, 6 plus in my 30's and 4-5 in my 40's, still jack off 2-3 times everyday (and could fill a mouth up or shoot a rope of sperm a long distance...and my cock was large enough they talked about it, so referrals were always stepping up. I had great jobs that exposed women to me a lot, and uniforms are a magnet sometimes, as well as macho jobs.....so life was good (shallow in some people's eyes I'm sure) but we all had fun MOST of the time, and were just there for the fun and the sex. It was nice..right time of the century, and right time for the morals of the world too.....and now I'm older, don't require the life style I used to live and value emotion in a relationship more than just the physical aspect. A lot of people won't believe this rant of mine, but all my friends know, my partners certainly know...and most importantly, I know.

Last edited:
D

deleted275373

yeah... my two looks great following that last post :p

mrmazman

Just Browsing
Media
Approximately 100 before I was 21 (in the 60's and in Europe for 3 years so did I get an education compared to US morals at the time), then another 400-600 in my lifetime. Came back to U.S.A. in 70's and then it was wide open here, orgies, 8 partners a night swapping...very wild. Fucked and lived with the first three Playboy centerfolds from my state, went to the Playboy Mansion 7 times , and boy what an experience that was, then started mowing down the Hooter girls when that chain came on line, (by that time the Playboy Clubs had closed), and always went with middle aged females (for me that was the "middle" of MY age at the time), and had nice cars, pools, boats, made excellent money to support the life style, so had all the "fly traps" women like, PLUS I was always honest and didn't try to hide the fact I was a male slut....and I treated them all very nice and shared everything I had with them, even if it was for a night, a week or a month, and then just always went on to the next girl the next hour, day, whatever. I'm decent enough looking, but had confidence to approach and talk to a pretty woman and not be intimidated (you'd be surprised how many of them said guys wouldn't talk to them), was bold, and was equally happy with trailer trash or the rich crowd, any ethnic background was desireable as well, plus I could be forward when it was necessary, had more bar lines than the North Atlantic fishing fleet, and I was "nasty" nice sexually and open to their needs...and my dick was enough to satisfy most of them ( like most guys I always wished it was much bigger), could cum 8-10 times a night in my 20's, 6 plus in my 30's and 4-5 in my 40's, still jack off 2-3 times everyday (and could fill a mouth up or shoot a rope of sperm a long distance...and my cock was large enough they talked about it, so referrals were always stepping up. I had great jobs that exposed women to me a lot, and uniforms are a magnet sometimes, as well as macho jobs.....so life was good (shallow in some people's eyes I'm sure) but we all had fun MOST of the time, and were just there for the fun and the sex. It was nice..right time of the century, and right time for the morals of the world too.....and now I'm older, don't require the life style I used to live and value emotion in a relationship more than just the physical aspect. A lot of people won't believe this rant of mine, but all my friends know, my partners certainly know...and most importantly, I know.

Keep this post in the fictitious stories section.

local52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been very lucky. = First time I ws 13, Since I was in High School (class of 1961) not sure, I've tried to count but can't remember them all but it's well over 200. At age 68, I still catch one from time to time. Lucky I guess.

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
I guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 30. Twenty-four of those up till I was about 30. Then throw in an LTR, a Marriage and almost 3 years trying to get that special one to want to be with only me. Then a couple of 'hookups' in the last year'. It's not nearly as easy as it used to be. 48yo with extra weight (was married to a cook, always trying new stuff and to be the offical taster). Lost a LOT of selfconfidence in the last 15 years :( Now I'm trying to get it back, but, not having much luck with the ladies I find attractive. Problem is I'm not looking for the next wife. Not even sure I want a GF. More like an exclusive FWB type arrangement. There have got to be some attractive, sexually open, ladies out there that are not out just for money or a trophy BF!!!!!

LOL.

I continually tell my self I'm a great guy, I have value and I deserve to make myself happy. The self confidence is coming back. Soon I should be getting back on that horse and getting somewhere.

Last edited:
D

deleted627832

In my 50 yrs....1, still married to her. 30 yrs and she can still rock my ass.